Facial changes are so obvious I can’t even recognize myself

I don’t understand how people in life just deny the changes to my appearance. I went from looking like a model to looking like I’m going through menopause. I used to look beautiful now I’m bloated and pale.

1 Like

I definately see a diffrence. One question though, are you around the same weight in both photos?

I can see a difference. I went from looking good to looking very bloated and puffy. Why do you think this is? Why have we changed so much? My hormones are all fine. I’m not even eating much at all but yet still can’t lose weight. My thyroid panel is fine and I’m not insulin resistant.

Mine went up over 100lbs for no reason I used to run 10ks can’t walk now…it never stopped just kept swelling with like water…my hormones to were perfect…had it all checked by Mark Gordon in LA…

Is the Vitamin A still in our system years after stopping it? I don’t understand how we are looking puffy and water retention if all our hormones are normal. I’m a female who looked feminine but now have more of a masculine look. So why would that be?

It’s altered genetic expression…we’re not the same persons we were before exposure to the drug…

2 Likes

Yup. 2.5 years off and the facial changes are still the same. Sure I have got better in some aspects but I will never reach baseline from here without some sort of “cure” in any form.

A cppl days ago and last summer.

There is a curse on me. Miserable, look like shit, suicidal, can’t eat anything can’t think can’t feel alone and literally aging prematurely into an early grave. Fuck this disease

3 Likes