Facial aging and wrinkles

Hey guys there any safe way to help with skin issues? Last year my skin totally degraded. I started getting wrinkles daily, especially sleeping ones. Tried retinol worsened my skin even more. I’m really desperate. Can’t look myself in mirrror without getting huge depression

1 Like

I have same problem here, i look horrible now .
I’m trying keto diet and long no fap …

1 Like

I fear I have SIFO, which might be issue for nutrients absorption? Also my T levels are pretty low which could also affect collagen production ?

1 Like

I have gut problem too, i hope low carb diet will fix that.

1 Like

I’m not trying to diminish your claim at all when I say this. I think that you should be careful when assessing your face. It’s quite easy to hunt for and find new flaws, wrinkles, etc. I am not saying that is what you’ve done, but it is something I have done. When I was getting worried about various problems, I thought my skin had suddenly worsened and found wrinkles and signs of aging. Then I found some old photos with the same wrinkles.

I’m not saying you are making these problems up, or that you’re not experiencing them, but try to look after your own mental health by making sure that you’re not misremembering the condition of your skin.

Next if your skin changed very quickly, then perhaps it’s possible that this is a temporary problem that could get better or resolve.

I’m not a dermatologist, obviously.

Finally

I am fairly confident that your gut problems will not be fixed by a low carb diet. First off, the gut problems are almost certainly going to be related to hormones, not diet. They’re a symptom of something, not the problem itself.

Sorry to not be more positive.

2 Likes

Could be, maybe I just have bad genetics. But I never had them before, it’s basically worsening daily. After every sleep, I have new permanent lines on my cheeks and under my eyes. My skin basically has no elasticity. It all drastically worsened after 6 months on weak retinol cream…

Don’t be gaslit, you took a DHT blocker and it fucked up your skin the way it consistently fucks up a whole host of systems because doctors have no idea wtf they’re talking about when it comes to the mechanics and safety of medication. My 83 year old dad doesn’t have the sunken features and wrinkles that I do now…this isn’t aging, it’s decomposing.

3 Likes

I can say that 10 years older colleagues have fewer wrinkles and way cleaner skin than me, insane

1 Like

Probably,but i d’ont have a lot of choises an i want a hope for keep going.

What i can do else ? Hormonal treatment ?
Before that , my plan is :
-Keto diet
-no PMO.
-gym 4 times a week

I will give one year .

It not genetic, for sure finasteride fucked our body.

Tried many many things, nothing helped except acetyl l carnitine but not too much. Every hormonal manipulation gives me insane sides