Face ache related to subcutaneous fat loss

My face and wrist looked like before fin but this effect was not permanent, it only lasted as long as I took the pregnenolone.

how severe was your fat/water loss in your face? Are you 100% sure you fully recovered in these 3 days, or did you just have a day where you were looking better in the mirror sujectively… maybe due to general fat gain due to diet?

Because I also have days when I look better and when I think it looks really bad… these fluctuations are normal I think. Maybe it was just a normal fluctuation and you attributet the percieved “gain” to the medicine?

Finatruth, can you please name some users who have recovered from this (except chi)? i have send him a private massage already

I also have a lot problems with this collagen lost. Its terribel and Im trying to think what to do about it. I’ve read a lot god things about collagen supplements. But i dont Know if it’s safe to take. It stands that you shouldnt take it if you have a autoimmun disease. Nothing of the test i’ve made says that i have this disease but i still is’nt shore if i should take it because my body allready is a mess. Is there anyone that have a opinion about this i would be greatful.

Keep fighting!
/patrik

I have this problem too - it was somewhat comforting to see other people describe it - it’s such a weird feeling.

My facial changes/fat loss really accelerated this year, to the point where smiling takes effort. It’s like my facial muscles haven’t kept up with where my skin is.

Mine started right away. Very first physical symptoms were sunken eyes and cheeks and crepe paper skin on arms, literally the day after my crash. The other thing that accompanied this in the first week was heavy nasal discharge…blowing thick solids out of my nose. I believe this is where the lost facial tissue went.

So yesterday evening I saw my right temple had caved in noticeably since the morning, No question, I can see/feel the new divot and the change to the hairline there. Then this morning sure enough blew solids out of my nose. Shit never ends.