Eyes of a drug addict

Guys can anyone give me advice to at least improve a tiny bit the looking of my eyes. I look like an addict especially in the mornings. My eyes are swollen it is annoying. Long sleep doesn’t help me a lot. I try to do diet and drink minimum 2l of water every day but I still look tired.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Plant based food made my eyes/ hooded eye a lot worse

1 Like

@LazarusRy Not even ‚healthy‘ food is helping us. What do you believe helped you the most?

1 Like

@Jonnas12 Before things got bad/severe and discovering pfs I reacted positively to almost everything I was already doing what is suggested on here to combat the growing list of symptoms Unfortunately once I fully kicked fin it all went south and everything I tried, revisited worsened things. Avoidance of trigger foods “which are many” removing stressful situations, trying to make a difference to people’s lives" being more selfless, volunteer work, focusing on what should make one happy, fulfillled , taking in the outdoors, light exercise no matter how weak;/fatigued, telling those close to me how much I love them, trying to be grateful for each day despite feeling the emotional opposite, talking to God and asking for his healing Gluten free cornflakes without milk, lots of water, chicken, beef and potatoes. I’ll have some veg once per week any more crucifies me A weekly single day of water fasting feels very worthwhile, it gives my systems a rest. Above all I do my best to hold back the fear etc and try to do some of what I took for granted and re enact my old emotional state in the hope it /I will re emerge. A few years ago if would happen briefly
and Id feel reborn and and capable of taking on anything.“the old me” It’s worth hanging on just to feel this again but it also brought home the realisation of how much I’d lost/fallen.
Sorry probably a lot more than what you asked for pfs makes me ramble like a fuckwitt A to Z instead of to B :smiley:

1 Like

@LazarusRy I am grateful for every advice I can get here so don’t mind. I think what we can do to plateau or even reverse a few of the symptoms is to reduce stress! Imo this triggers 90% of the crashes. You are one of the severe pfs guys here but I like you the most. You are a truly good hearted guy and I know it just from reading. I hope you can keep this up. I am a positive guy aswell so nothing is going to push us down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jonnas12 fuck mate thank you so much kind words are so well received when one is broken. I like to see you’re posts and admire your grit and fight too you’re on the button re positivity. When I was OK, negativity was alien to me and I’d try to persuade better behaviours out of those that displayed such stuff by offering context and alternative thinking in my fun /lighthearted way. ironically negativity is my pfs baseline and what I preached has deserted me because of this induced state but I spend most of my time trying to push that mother out of the room, one day if will come good. Cut out the plant based foods for a week and you’ll see the eyes come down. Good luck and let us know

1 Like

Negativity is leading us to nowhere, there is too much of it in this forum but of course I can understand everyone’s feeling about this issue. Don’t let the bad things be your baseline, you are doing good with your positivity and I think you are influencing a lot of minds in here, including mine. I will try to cut the plants down and hopefully improve with this one. If not it is okay there are a lot of more bad symptoms out here to deal with.

Have a good one my friend.

1 Like

U too and thanks again

1 Like