Eye changes on finasteride? anyone?

Hi guys just wondering has anyone experienced permanent changes to their eyes from finasteride? i swear finasteride chnged my eyes. i’m not sure whatit was exaclty but i remmeber taking a selfie after a few weeks of fnasteride and thinking to myself - my eyes have changed but i couldn’t work it out what t was, but they have. My eyes have changed i swear they seem so much smaller now. Like way smaller and my cheeks puffier. Maybe my eye lids are more droopy? has anyone experienced this ? ive been using vitamin v serum around my eyes but it doesn’t really work

2 Likes

I’ve got all of these changes. Came on over the last 3 years. Hooded, smaller, dull, red, baggy, thinner skin, sore lids and worsening vision. We Estrogen can cause some of these

1 Like

It’s probably due to less collagen in the skin on Finasteride and with PFS.

1 Like

What do i do Man? I look terrible now.and I haven’t gained weight . My belt is loose! My face looks horrible now this shit has ruined my face ibe tried collagen peptides spriulina everything yet still I look bad i look so pale and ugly /small eyes what do i do ??? Lose more weight ? I alrady have a side 28 inch waist ?

I’ve been having the same debate for the past year. Hang in there.

This shit legit ruined my face man look like a different person now

1 Like

i had the same thing to some extent, how long ago did you stop fin?

Sandman2019 unfortunately this isn’t uncommon quite a few have lost their looks with dramatic changes. Me included. There’s a thread with photographic evidence. I’ve tried everything to restore / slow the changes but nothing has worked as the mechanisms have been altered. For some it plateaus.

What do i do Man ivr lost my looks

It’s terrible mate its the same for me I’ve aged 15 years in just 2. My body has changed too from very masculine to being built like a thin old man with loose skin. The only thing is to try to come to terms with it. If these shit ever gets cured I would imagine things would come back on line. If we didn’t have the emotional fall out we’d cope with this a lot better. Well that’s what I feel from my own perspective as I’m haunted and crushed by the ravages 24/7

man the same thign happened to my body it’s so fukin weird man, my entire favce has chaanged and also my body has it’s so weird.

1 Like

dde what is going on i had a photo taken of me with my work colleages and my fae is terrible. i look like a fucking different person. My eyes are so small and squinty and my cheeks puffy as hell . guess what i’m very slim and not fat at all. How the fuck is this possible? girls used to smile at me and act interested in me within 6 months i look absolutely terrible. my eyes are small and squinty. what he hell?

1 Like

I had the puffy face and squinty eyes with PFS, this has now been replaced by a hollow face with no jaw. It’s just unbelievable.