Extremely odd side effects, experts?

Hey guys, so after close investigation, i have few weird side effects that aren’t really listed on this site:

1 month post fin after 1 dose.

First, my skin is not numb, but it’s as if there’s no DHT attached, normally my scalp is itchy and rough, now it’s smooth and light, any theories here? (This applies to my entire body).

Second, i have insane prostate pain followed by gas that smells like rotten egg, although my diet is completely paleo with green juicing/juicing, organic honey & yogurt.

My libido/erections/orgasms are not an issue anymore, i might not have PFS, god knows what PFS truly is… But finasteride might have hit an underlying issue I’ve had?

My brain fog feels like im slightly drunk/high… This fluctuates a lot, but I’ll keep a positive mindset that I’ll go away soon.

Just wanna hear you experts out on any of this?

I have this almost always as well.

Yeh sucks ass, it fluctuates for me, so pretty sure it’s fixable, went from a walking zombie the first week haha

Yeh I’ve had times where it’s gone away.

I have a lightheaded / drunk / overtired feeling that comes and goes, sometimes I only have it for a minute and sometimes I can go an entire day without it. It’s definitely less regular than it used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPV4wFslVY @0:50 Does it feel like this? Could be depersonalisaition/derealization

Hm, nah not at all. It’s very mild, but noticeable, really hard to explain

The only thing that is preventing my 100% recovery is like, i feel like there’s a component in my fucking body that is lacking, my scalp feels empty, so does my body, it seems like I’m the only one experiencing this? It’s as if I’ve got no androgen bound to my receptors

Not wishing to tell you what you’re feeling, but that’s a fairly poor way of describing anything. I’m not sure anyone thinks in those terms. If you describe it in a way that more people can understand you might get more of a response.

@Greek Okay, basically. After my crash, my body went crazy, I’d start shaking, freezing, boiling within the time span of just hours.

After that, i took a shower, and i couldn’t feel temperatures as i usually would.

Thats one, second. My prostate and genitals went completely numb, then shifted to rubbery state, then shifted back to (normal) 1 week ago.

It seems that my genitals feel (normal), but feels very light, although i can have a full erection/ejaculation/orgasm if not better than pre-fin, although i have low sensitivity, and the same lightness in my genitals across the entire body?

I see many complaining about their dicks feeling light, but my entire body feels light? Any suggestions? Is it just a matter of waiting in this case?

Nobody knows.

I know @Dknighten has talked about shaking. Temperature problems aren’t unheard of. At my crash I was always cold and in cooler environments I would feel really uncomfortable. I don’t have those temperature issues now.

@Greek That’s reassuring greek, matter of fact i was shivering going outside today when it was raining, been a while since I’ve done that, thank you

Yes, though this is all very distressing, I don’t think this is a symptom you should worry too much about. At least you can put an extra shirt on! Better to be too cold than too hot!

@Greek Might i ask, in percentages, how recovered are you after all these months?

I don’t really like talking in percentages but in general my condition fluctuates, these are the things which I register as being my most significant problems:

My libido is generally poor
Energy is low but recently I have noticed I’m more inclined to stay up later than I have been and have been motivated to do more jobs that I’ve been putting off, etc.
Sleep is bad but better than it was. Sometimes I get 6 hours sleep unbroken, most commonly it is 4 hours plus another 2-3 after I wake and go back to sleep.
Shrinkage is still improving. At good times it is normal, at bad it isn’t as bad as it was.
Headaches are rare
Lightheadedness still occurs most days.
Joint aches are generally better.
Depression is better and I find I am able to enjoy more of life.

I have had other short lived symptoms, but generally, life is better than it was a year ago, but much worse than 13 months ago.

1 Like

Your post is giving me some hope @Greek since I have been in limbo for a solid month.
I recognize myself so much in these symptoms…
Over the last couple of days I have been going through « small victories. »

• went to a birthday party and socialized.
  • played the guitar, actually played a gig a month ago 2 weeks after crash.
  • went to the dentist’s. I cancelled last week, could not be bothered…
  • Went to the shop.
  • cooked a healthy salad.
    Now ready to rest as the « beast » is lurking in my mind…
    Lying in my fuckin bed while I should be enjoying a beer on the seafront…
    But this, too, I try to accept.
3 Likes

Nice work on small victories. Take them all.

Quite soon they pile up into something big.

1 Like

I hope so my friend… I even surprise myself being elated from these small victories…