Exercise makes me WORSE, please thoughts

I updated you earlier about my experience with Wellburtin, which was positive.

Now I wanted to mention exercise. I have been 4 months OFF exercise because of depression/knee pain,…
During these 4 months my symptoms were up and down but overall I felt I am starting to improve a tiny little bit…

The last week I started exercising a bit: push ups, dumbbells,. …

Immediately after I start to get MUCH MUCH worse, In fact my symptoms have never been that bad since 4 months…
So I am attributing this to exercise (maybe because of the spike in T level)

What are your thoughts? Experiences? I am stopping exercise for now, too bad because I was looking forward for it.

It happens me too, and after ejaculation it makes me feel worse too. As far as i know, both ejaculation and exercise increase testesterone level, these 2 things makes me thing pfs is probably epigenetic changes on androgen receptors, tissue etc. Its like my body cant use my sexual hormones properly.

what boggles me is how come there is almost a consensus on this board that Exercise is good for you and played an important partr in peoples’ recovery…

How long were you exercising for, and what were you doing? A few bouts with dumbbells, etc, after four weeks off is going to be a shock to your weakened body, no matter what. Stay with it, and things will get better as your muscles and cardiovascular system adjust to the workouts. It’s not supposed to be easy, especially at first. I wouldnt give up that easily.

I completely agree. I have the symptoms of someone who has severe lack of testosterone but anything I have done over the last 6 years to try and increase it always makes me worse.

I was doing some research and it is possible that the answer lies in CORTISOL levels.

Will write more, but some studies:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2509408

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/402399

1 Like

Exercise definitely makes me worse, at least mentally. Feel depression and fatigue levels worsen. Is there any science behind this?

Makes me wayy worse. Been exercising regularly for months now. Have gained muscle, but literally DURING the workout my shrinkage gets significantly worse and after I feel worse too. It’s mind boggling I have no idea what’s going on ugh

1 Like

I too deal with exercise intolerance and post exertion malaise. Light exercise like cycling, swimming, etc is OK, but anything heavy that hits muscles or overloads the CNS, I can’t tolerate.

1 Like

Most probably ur receptors of androgens are overexpressed. Same here.

Some guy apparently cured himself with high doses of proviron to decrease receptor sensitivity…really wanna try it but it seems like a big step

1 Like

The more u increase the dht, the more u will feel worse if ur receptors are overexpressed. I too wan’t to try that so bad but am really afraid.

That guy said to try some low dose of 25 mg to see how we react. I did that and felt worse for 3 weeks, then suddenly started to feel androgens, lasted a week. I just took 1 tab.

The thing is, if proviron is increasing your DHT and according to that cure thread you feel bad at first and then better, isn’t exercise doing the same thing? It should increase your DHT and that’s why we feel bad right? But then your body should get used to the new higher amount and adjust for it

1 Like

Yep, but exersice ain’t enough for the overexpression caused by a man-made drug, and we won’t be able to exersice due to it worsning us. Something equally as powerful as fin is needed in our case and we need too much of it.