Exercise benefits?

For those of you who have experienced improvements from exercise, how has it affected your sexual physical changes if at all, as well as libido? Im sure it can only benefit us but getting the energy to do so is tough when you feel like its possibly futile. What benefits can us lazy folk look forward to if we lift weights or do cardio?

1 Like

Well the fact I used to bodybuild prior to my crash and still work out now once every other day I can say it has had no benefit like it did before.

I was an avid gym goer for many years (15) after fin. 5x a week or so. And just last year I started experiencing shrinkage, but it coincided with long off period for me at the gym. Im wondering if my time off was the catalyst and if I should get back on the wagon… Im sure that the added layer of pelvic fat only makes things appear worse as welll. I weigh more than ever. Ill say this though, I am fucking EXHAUSTED experimenting with endless protocols. I have a feeling my story ends with either an implant or deteriorating factors that lead to my death somehow. I never thought in a million years I would have such a problem as this. It seems impossibly cruel. I feel like Reek from Game of Thrones except he got free room and board. I just keep reminding myself that this isnt who I am and ultimately its an injury that wasnt my fault. I wish it wasnt something so humiliating that I cant even get it off my chest to friends and family.

It’s very embarrassing to say the least i wish I could tell more people as well, my parents don’t believe me friends ect. It’s harsh these are all the same people I thought loved me. I have a family friend that studies epigenetics but I’m far to afraid to tell him due to the sexual sides, might tell him eventually about the physical and cognitive issues though.

1 Like

I know my friends would be supportive but I dont want them to feel bad, awkward, or helpless.

What helped me is showing friends and family items from medical research and doctors that verified the existence of PFS/symptoms. The PFS Foundation is an especially good source of info for the everyday nonscientist person–the foundation uses language and descriptions on its website that is easy to understand.

1 Like

Excercise seems to increase my libido a bit, also my erection are better. If I don’t excercise it all gets worse.
I’m still wondering what the link is between excersice and PFS…