Ex Merck Exec Speaks Out

The safety committee’s for new drugs said that a certain number of people have to die first before they know the drug is unsafe. Merck is allowed to release drugs without conducting the full proper safety studies due to being a gold standard pharma.

I bet there will be a safety review number attributed to patient suicides from a specific medication and Fin hasn’t hit that number. This may explain why the Foundation petition has not lead to a ban. I’m wondering if the Foundation even sought legal advice on the likelihood of its petition being successful.

The petition came with testimonies from families whose children had committed suicide after taking Fin. Was this enough or was it underprepared. A lot of effort went into the science behind Fin but should they have put more focus on testimonies if this is a numbers game like the video explains. The safety committees seem more interested in the number of people affected before they will review drug safety.

Sorry but I have to ask has that petition had any bearing on the outcome of our studies in the US? Was it submitted too early? Surely this is about doing everything in the right order to achieve the best possible outcome rather than hitting nails with a hammer and hoping for the best.

Now we can see why Merck was able to get Fin approved. It must also know how many people need to get sick before the safety committee’s will intervene. This is calculated destruction of human life. Our lives are no more of value than a lab rat, victims are disposable. This is sickening beyond words.

8 Likes

I understand one thing. Nowhere in the world is there more mess than in shitty America. Only there you can see crazy greedy bastards who are willing to do anything to make money. This nation is constantly trying to make as much money as possible. It’s the goal of life.

The smartest thing to do is to stay as far away as possible from drugs made in the United States.

The U.S. is evil.

They bomb other nations talking about democracy.

They’re sponsoring revolutions.

It’s really a sick nation.

Good luck to everyone.

5 Likes

Even Saw Palmetto comes from the US :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The US pharmaceutical industry has become a conveyor belt for poison. Capitalism at its finest.

7 Likes
2 Likes