Enzyte? what is it?

I was searching for some herbs on the internet and I found these “enzyte” pills stuff.

To me, it sounds like crap (the same old “magic pill” thing) but I don´t know anything else about it.

Does anybody know anything about it?

Thanks.

It contains a bunch of herbs but it also has Saw Palmetto… a natural DHT blocker. Thus not a good choice for us…

usatoday.com/news/health/dru … enzyte.htm

Tribulus Terrestris. A plant found in Australia, Asia, Africa and North and South America that is a natural testosterone stimulant.

Yohimbe Extract. An African evergreen, yohimbe is an aphrodisiac used in the treatment of impotence.

Niacin. Needed for proper circulation and is involved in the production of sex hormones, including testosterone.

Epimedium. An important supplement in Traditional Chinese medicine. A leafy plant, it has long been used to treat erectile problems, to improve libido and to restore sexual vitality.

Avena Sativa. Avena Sativa is rich in vitamins and has been shown to stimulate genital organs.

Zinc Oxide. Zinc is essential for many body functions and is part of more than 200 enzymes in the body.

Maca. An annual grown in Peru, animal studies have shown that Maca creates increased energy and stamina in sexual activity.

Muira Pauma. A native shrub of Brazil, it has long been used to improve libido and increase sexual potency.

Ginkgo Biloba. Increases arterial blood flow which has a beneficial effect on sexual function in men.

L-Arginine. An amino acid shown to improve erections.

Saw Palmetto. Used to treat prostate health problems.

Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran, oat fiber, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.