English Post-Finasteride Syndrome Wiki Artical is online!!!

Can you manage to get abdominal pain and bloating added to that list of sides on wiki… or do we not have a reference for that?

PS: I know your English isn’t top-notch so I went and edited a few of your grammar and spelling mistakes BB, but still doing a nice job! Keep it up!

Hey, sadly not there is no source for that. My englsih is crap, funny that one idiot wrote, everbody who is writing there is the same person, with the same writing stye and so on. Her you can see what kind of wanna be authors work on wiki. Thanks, I avoided to write the english entry so with the big help of other it was transalted. The discussion is not over.

Hello, have a look on the discussion about the deletion of the entry, this is getting more and more …

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: … e_Syndrome

LOOK aht this:

(diff | hist) . . Post-Finasteride Syndrome‎; 18:24 . . (+10)‎ . . ‎TheRedPenOfDoom (talk | contribs)‎ (→‎Symptoms: there cannot really be symptoms for a syndrome that hasnt been defined)

…a…hole

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit … =517045299

Well its a fait accomplis now, its been deleted.

The reason turned on the lack of peer-reviewed papers that mention the ‘post finasteride syndrome’. There are actually none so far, so in reality it probably was a bit early to expect a wiki article.

Hopefully there will be more stuff published that actually mentions the name ‘post finasteride syndrome’ and defines it too, so that a PFS wiki page can happen in future.

If you want to help make this happen I suggest starting an account and edit wiki articles in other topics. This is useful because it will build up your edit count to prevent accusations of being a single-purpose editor and will help in the learning of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: … guidelines.

Soon enough most likely.

Yes, sadly they checked that the suppl. is not a peer-review, my last argument was that the term is in use and this does not belong to a medical term. In germany the admins saw that the term is widly in use and this is the reason, why it was keeped. The english wiki is fully controled, I didnt want to believe that first, but now I saw it.
Anyway, what is going on the english wiki is a shame. You can read the whole thing here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: … e_Syndrome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Brainbug666

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DangerGrouse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: … rainbug666

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Brainbug666

Awsome, what is going on there. Realy unbelievable. Enjoy!

Yes Oscar this is tue, but If the paper would have been publ. in the journal and not only in the suppl the would haven been no problem. A importnt fact is the term, hey guys, dont you wonder why a guy like the f… ceo of merck deserves his owen entry and we not? I´m a mit sad about the lack of people helping. We are more than 2000 here, image what would happen, when only 1000 apperd on this discussion and said I know this term I have this shit. This would have been a hughe media attention, they needed to keep it. but sadly ony a few here helped. Yes, the best thing, you can do an wiki is what oscar says.

Brainbug, your efforts are appreciated. I assume you have a text backup of the Wiki article that was posted. I’m sure in the future PFS will be able to have its own Wiki article, once we have more peer-reviewed scientific papers published that mention the word “post-finasteride syndrome”.

It’s only a matter of time, so we need to be patient for now. In meantime, perhaps concentrate on other media awareness initiatives.

Thanks mew, it was also very important for me to show the world, what is going on on the english wiki site, this didnt happen on the german. It realy look like, that they do everthing to hide infos and even a “neutral” Wiki is controled by such forces. sure I have the article but when we have better sources we make a real and good article about it. and not for wiki castrated entry.

you did a great job brainbug, i agree with mew, in the future there will be no more denying, you did good guys!

Hey, they blocked me now. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Brainbug666

They claim I used many IP´s. on the discussion, what is such a big fat lie!!!
There are guys on there who are just there to promote the drug. Every statement is totaly ignored. Sorry but I never have seen such a bunch of idiots before. Sometimes, I wonder what is going on here, but hey guys, we all are 10 times more normal than this idiots. lol

Honestly, the sources doesnt count there, even when we would have the best source they will do everthing against this, like they tryed before on me… Calling Patients meat puppets, this is discusting. We dont have such nasty terms on the german wiki. and promotor user will be also deleted, now I realy dont wonder, why, the label was not changed in the usa but in europ.

Is there any other wiki site where the PFS entry can be used?

maybe this article could reinforce the position that pfs is a medical term

biologixhair.com/default/ass … teride.pdf

Hey prop, thanks I know this article but is done by a company sadly we cant use it. See, when the same article was inside the journal it would be valid. thats the joke.

We need to get this page back up.