Energy levels do they get better?

Hey everyone,
I’d like to know does your energy levels come back in time or do they get worse I’m ready for a retirement home at this stage.
I’m sleeping 15 hours a day and still wake up fatigued, it’s been several months now since I took that God foresaken pill.
My sleeping routine is fucked and my diet is shit.

Yes, I found that it improved somewhat over time. However - no improvement in sexual side effects.

Personally I have found general uplifts in energy from simple lifestyle choices:

• Magnesium citrate (speaking with a doctor who’s dealt with PFS patients - he said others have reported anxiety-reduction through Mg, also)
  • Basic cardio, regularly
  • Slow carb diet

These things will help anyone with their energy levels and are non-specific to PFS patients. They won’t cure PFS or do anything about the broad spectrum of symptoms.

So - we need to keep backing the work of this site in order to ever find a way out of the hell of the sexual and mental side effects.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips!

How long did it take for you to see the fatigue get better? I think my adrenal system is just fried. I’m finding it hard to even get to the toilet at the minute.

About a year after crash.

Thanks pete I appreciate you

you could be fatigued because youre sleeping 15 hours a day

It’s not deep sleep though I wake multiple times a night no amount seems enough

Take your body temp at 8am then repeat every 4 hours. Reply and Post your results. Easy.

Why?

Adrenal health indicator.

How can I fix if they are fucked? I have a strong feeling they are burnt out

Post your temps, let me know.

I’ll post tomorrow what do I need to do exactly just monitor my temperature every few hours?

1 Like

Hi. How are your energy levels now? It’s been a while since you post this. I’m suffering adrenal fatigue too. Any updates?