Endocrine Disruptors: The bigger picture

These days I was really bad my friend, even now …

I know it’s hard. I’m glad that you are so strong.

2 Likes

I’m trying to resist with all of myself

1 Like

Do you think it would be helpful to talk about other things? To not talk about being unwell and maybe talk about books or films or other things?

I have a go-to that works almost all of the time when I’m in a dark place. Cold showers.

When that 1 minute is over, I have thoughts of gratitude, and the feeling of warmth experienced when walking out of the shower is amazing. It’s like a much more watered down version of the feeling you get as a kid when you finish a scary roller coaster ride.

3 Likes

Damon, water burns?

[quote=“Sawproblemo, post:30, topic:30928”]
e a go-to that works almost all of the time when I’m in a dark place. Cold showers.

Hi Sawproblemo, do the 1 minute cold showers relieve any brain fog symptoms?

we should tell the foundation. post aspirin syndrome especially is a very bad condition. my mother also has it. every friend of me taking regaine has post minoxidil syndrome. all my girlfriend have post diet syndrome because of their hard diets. lts so hard. im just a loser with a bit post finasteride syndrome. caused by a mild anti androgen names finasteride, available in every supermarket

I have not noticed the effects on brain fog, and my brain fog fluctuates anyway, but they definitely relax racing negative thoughts.