Encountering PFS during critical periods of life

I don’t know what to say. I’ve always hoped that I don’t have PFS or it’s just a mild case. However, as depression and anxiety worsen, I really don’t know how to deal with it. I mean, I’m starting to experience more symptoms, such as muscle twitching and FUCK brain fog
I am certain that creatine has made me feel bad. I used to feel good about him. One week after the breakdown, when I reached the starting baseline, I returned to the gym and took creatine again. I took the wrong dose, thinking that a spoonful was 3g. However, last week I checked the packaging and found that it was 5g. I took 150g of creatine intermittently for two months, and now I am convinced that this has made me even worse, I have been stopped for a week and haven’t changed much. I took creatine to maintain my muscles. It quickly restored my erection and caused me to deteriorate in all aspects. I also didn’t feel the maintenance of strength
This year is my last year in college, and I am looking for a job at FUCK or taking the postgraduate entrance exam. My current zombie brain makes me feel like climbing Mount Everest is rare, and I cannot focus on anything. I also feel increasingly distant from things I used to love, such as games. I know that I have not been in three months yet, but the environment around me makes every day very bad. I have recovered my oily face and head, My acne seems to be more common than before, but my brain has turned into a paste. What I mean is that I have all the drawbacks of PFS, and even hair loss is more severe than before. And all of this was initially because I only wanted my hair to grow, and within a month, I became a victim of brain protein removal surgery?

I got this stupid disease in the worst possible situation. If I had already worked, I believe that in my situation, I could wait for three months without taking any measures and persist in going to the gym every day. However, my current academic pressure has made me overly focused on my condition like a madman, as I urgently need my brain to return to normal. I have tried some mild amino acids and acetyl L-carnitine, They didn’t really help, ALCAR opened a small window, so I still take it at low doses every day. The killer creatine definitely makes me worse. I read that it can quickly improve DHT, and there seems to be some neurological effects. I don’t know why I used to adapt well to it, but now I can’t. I’m such a fool and even got the dosage wrong
Suggestion for every PFS novice: If you can sleep, eat, and exercise, don’t try any supplements until the three-month mark. I know I’m a double standard, but my situation requires my brain to come back quickly, and I seem to have made the worst choice

I’d say that people should wait much longer than that. It’s so easy to get worse from random supplements, drugs, and herbs.

2 Likes

What scares me is that when I was a happy child who didn’t know anything just playing games every day, you already had this disease, or was it because of FUCKING 10 pills!!! This poison should have been banned for a long time, but PFS is still not recognized on mainstream platforms in China. I hope there are some podcasts with a large fan base that can promote this disease.

1 Like

Yea, 10 pills was enough to permanently destroy my health. I was happy and healthy before that.

It’s a global public health problem that 5-AR are being prescribed to patients with no warning about the risks. If I had known what I was risking, I would never have taken the chance.

1 Like