Enclomiphene citrate - how to source

Urologist I am seeing, without me mentioning suggested enclomiphene citrate as a potential long term TRT replacement.

It seems this drug is only available in the US.
Has anyone tried to source it in Europe? (I am in Turkey).

Buy it from ExpressPCT. Comes from India vendor, brand name is En-Clofert. Ask them to send it inside an envelope. Good e-mail service quick returns.

However, my suggestion is Tamoxifen. We don’t know much about Enclomiphene’s tissue spesific effects that much yet. Literature on Tamoxifen is bigger. Please don’t go more than 20mg’s. Goodluck.

I would never buy any medicine from a dodgy Indian site. I also did not ask for your medical advice.

I think what Cooper means is that the only way to procure enclomiphene is through grey market websites. It was never approved as a method for TRT, even thought it was going through clinical trials and showed a lower incident of side-effects and severity of sides than the combo of enclomiphene + zuclomiphene known as clomiphene. The safety/efficacy profile was supposedly worse than standard TRT with testosterone, so it appears to have been abandoned as a drug to be used in place of standard TRT.

*The friends and family of the FDA leadership at the time probably didn’t own enough stock in the company that held the patent to make it worth approving. I’m not even sure how solid the patent is being that enclomiphene is a chemical component of an already-approved drug.

It is possible you could ask different manufacturers of clomiphene to provide data on the ratio of encomiphene/zuclomiphene in their product.

Dude, you asked something and i wanted to help you because i know the answer of your question. Sure, im not a doctor, i just tried to warn you about the dangers of the higher dosages of SERMs. If you don’t believe me, you can read any medical article, any bodybuilding forum or this forum, first hand experiences.

You won’t believe how many “doctors” prescribed high dosages of SERMs to their patients and they ended up with permanent damage… So… just warning.

And the site i recommended is not a dodgy site. The site is from U.S but has many vendors on different countries. You want Enclomiphene? You can buy the En-Clofert from there. Other sites that sell it seemed sketchy to me, they sell the liquid form and they had bad reviews on some of the products they sold. I hope this is helpful to you.

I have not seen or heard any long-term affects of SERM’s…What perm damage are you referring to at what doses?
So far clomid helped me to reach T400- when I am off it - and during IVF.

Doc is very pro clomid, put me on it for another 3 months.

Hey Dubya, I knew about the eye related issues, The other one joints, exhaustion is new to me.
Doc has put me on another 3 month clomid. A bit scared, probably will need to go pnto TRT as much as I hate the idea.

Have you come across any sufferes who preferred to stay low T despite the metabolic, CV risks?

I prefer Tamoxifen, Clomid decreases LH’s responsivity. https://europepmc.org/article/med/640052/advancedsearchft.do

“Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen”

And yes many people get eye issues on Clomid and some of it seems permanent. Also they crash hard once the estrogenic zuclomiphene inside the Clomid accumulates. Advise your doc to prescribe you Tamoxifen instead of Clomid. The science is legit between the two.

Vow, you are now advising doctors :).
150 mg clomid as described in the study you have posted is excessive. No wonder it will have side effects.

I am on a 3-month temp low-dose clomid cycle and have my eyes/ retina checked regularly.
Having spontaneous erections and morning wood, feeling normal and no depression. I think the shockwave therapy I had over the summer definitely helped with erections.

Even don’t feel like checking the forum anymore. Living a normal life. What makes clomid much more affective for me is 18h Intermittent Fasting everyday. I have tested this multiple times. At the end of the cycle I ll decide what I’ll do next.

Good luck everyone.