Eleven Years Later

Sad to see so many people still here and new people too. Gotten better in a lot of aspects. Mentally feel sharp. Still not the good old life of the party guy I used to be. Glad I got off all medicine except blood pressure. Still haven’t lost hope of my full recovery I’ll never give up hope. I think back to early days I can’t believe what that was like and how I made it through. I was a young man and thought my life was ruined. Went back and graduated college and still made a career. Made it to better days just by going one day at a time. Mostly normal life now I don’t take anything for granted. Haven’t drank in 10 years living life to the fullest with my fam and friends. Fuck propecia

9 Likes

We have a lot of great momentum now and could really use the support of the old timers in this fight. Would you consider going on the PFSN channel or the Moral Medicine YouTube channel? Also, we have a whats app monthly donation group we’d love for you to join.

6 Likes

So glad that you got better - but like you said you are still not 100% as @Erik said let’s fight for recognition and research together so a real treatment (not protocols and herbs) can be found so we all get our life 100% back

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting back

1 Like

Have you recovered sexually?

Somewhat. Am I like before fin? No. Can I have sex? Yes. I take vit d and zinc supplement I definitely get a libido boost from it. I suspect it’s the zinc.

Yes I’d like to help in some way

1 Like