Effects of yohimbine on orgasm and depersonalization

So I have depersonalization as well as no pleasure in orgasm. This seems to help with both. Has anyone had succes with this and if so the prescription version or the supplement version helped?

I have never actually tried yohimbine … of all the stuff I have tried I missed this one

A little nudge in dopamine helps some with erections for me. Does not touch the non existent orgasm. It’s the hardest one for me to get any improvement with. It’s a very nasty side

Hey man still feeling the same?

The same

Thanks for the update i too have had this symptom going on 12 months now. How long did you take Finasteride for?

Also have you tried anything to reverse this side effect in particular?

2 1/2 months I took the drug, I’ve tried pretty much everything with not much success. TRT gave me energy back, I should note testosterone levels are low as well as dopamine and serotonin working with a natural path to get my numbers up, 5htp is good

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I guess I have to start dealing with the fact that this is permanent and I may never experience the feeling of an orgasm again. How have you been coping for over a decade now, any recommendations?

95 percent of most people’s lives does not revolve around sex despite what we are lead to believe on TV. I spend my time in the 95 percent realm, also try to make everything in your life better with what you are able to do, exercise, eat healthy. Not all hope is lost and people have recovered their orgasm and sex life back. If your hormones look good just focus on natural remedies

1 Like