dutasterid, f...k i destroyed my life with 18 capsules....

hi, my story: I have about 4 months ago, an alpha male avid martial artist and bodybuilder, starting with dutasteride 0.5 the week. about 1 month ago when I stopped because I noticed slight side effects collapsed my bodily functions, so what can I say all symptoms!! sweating, vertigo, heart!!! problems, weak, short of breath, muscle and joint pain, brainfog, depression etc… … I wonder why all this is not reported as a side effect … I took 40mg in the morning for 3 days tamxifen, thank god it is better, I’m still only at 40% of what I was …
the worst thing is that I am home all day sitting on the couch and stare at the walls and slowly think that I was always like that …
Well, tamoxifen has helped as I said great, just after the first tablet I noticed as single pair bodily functions will jump again, will start clomid in the evening in addition to the whole thing with testo e and take tren 250/ew and tell you then …

we fall to learn to stand up again, so keep fighting baby…and best wishes for recovery.

hi so it was not wise to inject tren. the additional Progestrone has improved my mood, sensibility for the growth hormone FGF, IGF 1 increased, bbuuuuttt sleep is a huge trouble. the exogenous supply of Testo etc. does not really seem to help … so all in all not recommended.
I make currently very good experience with bupropion 150 mg each day. it solves the brainfog immediately, the mood is better, I am more motivated and naturally it increases the libido. Side effects are the increased sweat and unfortunately it slows down the metabolization of tamoxifen, so beware. nevertheless give the thing a chance.
now the recommended here has greatly reduced my PFS symptoms.
will next supplement selenium, iron, and zinc with, if without success
t3/t4 will be the next step.

I’ll tell you more, good improvement for all, and all the power to stand by.

hi, today is right uphill. power almost there. good concentration. mood is ok, I am very optimistic … Yesterday I slept for 6 hours. The first time (about 4 weeks) since my crash.

my zombimind is gone, I could also last night finally see a movie. Paximperia (RIP) was right: dutasteride erased my soul …

now that it felt a bit better off, I realize how bad I really was …I hope it is not a fake recovery, have read a lot about it.

Currently I am taking every morning 20 to 40 mg tamoxifen, bupropion 150 mg. Clomid 50 mg in the evening. multivitamin tablets, magnesium tabs.

I’m going to a small amount weekly of trenbolone injektion and continue teso 250 mg / W.

which I repeat again testo was only activated by tamoxifen without Tamox I felt after the Testo INJEKT even worse.

interestingly, modafinil did nt work …until I felt better today. I use modafinil for 3 years and this is the first time that it did not work, I was feeling even worse after ingestion … shit dutasteride has also apparently paralyzed my noradrenergic system.( i am sure)

keep you up to date. Please try everything in order to heal, and does so with confidence.

hi, today it was bad again. cramps in the arms and legs, brainfog, really weak. my testicles retreated into the body and my penis shrank. breathing was not normal again. honestly, it is as a full body cramp.
shit, it was at 9:00 to 13:00, now I’m just dull.
i dont understand , i slept for about 9 hours, eat well, day before
bench press ​​…
No doubt it was a small crash, I felt the beast attack me …

it could be the missing e testo INJEKT. I said I inject 250 mg / W. but e5 days is the recommended interval. I will change this and will report back to you. I said further down Tamox and bupropion clomid morning, in the evening. e3 arimidex. daily vitamins and magnesium.
shit, I still feel dizzy …

drugs won´t help.

decrease potent androgens can ruin the immune system. It’s a silent bomb unfortunately.

the best thing is to let the body heal itself, let your body take care of the recovery. More drugs only get worse.

I started improving five years after the last pill of finasteride. the best medicine are regular aerobic exercise and remove allergenic substances in food and skin.

hi back from hell, I thank you for your answer and I appreciate it also,

but I have to contradict you:

1.you can never tell when your body is recovering on its own, as we have said that could take years. in time, the body has become accustomed, the side effects are constant.
Hence my motto: If necessary, increase dopamine level, increase testo, reduce estrogen level, thiamine level increase, t3/t4 level increase.
Second especially young people come at this thing with the greatest difficulty. at all psychoactive medications for people under 25 there is a big hang unpropotional results for suicide. the addition of PFS wirkunge not only similar to the psychopharmakas, it is much worse … it’s not wise to advise young people just wait. (I will of course not insinuating that you did it)
it’s just like it PAXIMPERIAhi back from hell, I thank you for your answer and I appreciate it also,

it’s just like it mew has advised PAXIMPERIA (RIP) : do something … do something …

yes last but not least, I would not be here without my medication: either the heart or lungs have stopped working, I was in really serious difficulty …

Can not sleep, can not get out. I did what had to be done, the rest is waiting.
Not lose the nerves, anger is a feeling of life, seductively intoxicating, and if you are anxious about your soul, because you think oh shit you feel nothing more because you like to be scared, you feel unfortunately nothing more. then anger is seductive and intoxicating a tool of death is … yes, another state nothing else. Right now I’m only flesh and thoughts, my soul, everything I saw, loved, hated, everything scared me and enjoyed like any further port on the horizon. All very far away. And now that I’m alone and lying on the floor, I realize how lonely I am. Does not bother me because I do not feel anything … I think slowly it has always been so. There, where I was born, greets the sun and caresses your soul burns your skin and makes you harder. Only I can not go out to watch it …

I will rise like the phoenix from the ashes and be my feather light flash
Than ever before. with the eagle on the fist and the wind in my hair.
I’ve done it before, I had a hard life and yet I am here …
dutasteride erased my soul… What does not kill me makes me harder,
so i am still breathing motherfuckers…and I wont to see here someone giving up, clear?

find a cure, and do so with confidence.

"And now that I’m alone and lying on the floor, I realize how lonely I am. Does not bother me because I do not feel anything … "

you are absolutely right. The PFS make us feel anything. It´s a no feeling person, like a robot.

in 2011 on a visit to the doctor, he was so scared and impressed by my story that must have been ill for several days. I felt nothing at all.

today I’m much better, I can feel.

hi, I’m still struggling at times … I have a mental hangover, sometimes physically. Interestingly, in both helps tamoxifen. Just not in this shit cramps in my back and my extreme shortness of breath … does anyone have an idea here?

last week I’ve been training 45 minutes stamina. even if it was very enjoyable as be physically present at the long piece again, then the days after were not good.

wellbuterin I have taken out of the program, as well trenbolon. I am currently taking 20-40 mg Tamox (again) in the morning and 250 mg testo e e7.

Oh, proviron, an androgen, has helped dramatically, insane as mentally rather than physically, I will continue on 50 mg per day. Could be a good sign that my body could respond to androgenic … …could be…

the key is not give up

You’re still using Tren Ace ? what were your experiences with it ? I used last year (300mg week) with Cypionate and Masteron my libido was not affected after the cycle

tren e was useless. the insomnia became even worse. tren e and Testo e only help for a few hours, then I felt even worse …
what has helped so far only tamoxifen and proviron.

tamoxifen have you tried? I felt there the first 20 min after ingestion immediately better. even the testo E/ tren E were much better capitalized.

proviron has really good impact, immediately had an erection again and really pleasurable.

Although Masteron is also an androgen such as proviron, unfortunately it has not helped in terms of libido. I was still much better mood and physically much stronger.

clomid tablet-was not so smart. It is known that depression does clomid … if at all, only small quantities.

I used Clomid last year and my balls back to normal, you have to use it along with some AI (like Adex) because it increases too much Estrogen, Nolvadex worked well for me but not as much as Clomid

Proviron is good, you are using how many mg a day ? doses above 75mg will suppress your HPTA

you’re absolutely right. nevertheless is administered proviron with hormonal senility in much higher doses. I take 50 mg daily, as I said, my mood lifts immediately and everything else of course;-)

I recommend Masteron with existing gyno, it burns you from the breasts …

regarding your libido and cypionate / masteron what you mean by not affected? positive or negative?

Tamox how much did you take? how long?

I am glad that clomid has proved a hit on you, nevertheless so watch out.
the recovery rate of its own testo production is Tamox higher than clomid, apart from the depressive side effects of clomid.

hi today was the best day since the crash. I was working about 3 hours, after work without issues. testo INJEKT 250mg e7 has for the first time since crash working again, normally it was after the INJEKT really bad … I am optimistic, physically and mentally resilient … this trend began about a week ago, and increases. Currently testo e e7 250 mg, vitamin c, b, and magnesium(very important).

my back pain comes from inflammation is better … but damn dutasteride.
I hope the next, get out of the thing. From now on I will report monthly …

find a cure and do so with self-trust

hi, as promised, I will tell you:
mentally almost 100% restored, I am optimistic, focused and my sensations are back.

my libido is back. Physically, but I have to differentiate: physical work is almost back to normal also maximum power, but my stamina is not available:
20 meters is not possible to jog when the pulse goes high is finished. it feels as if my heart jump out of me. also stop air, diving no longer possible, why? my turbo is destroyed…
still a kind of numbness followed by burning between the shoulder scroll and deafness at the front shoulder muscles, it feels as if they were no longer connected with the brain, neck press no longer possible …
it does not look as if it will soon disappear
fuck dutasteride fuck…

still testo e 250mg e7 sometimes tamoxifen 10-20mg

continues to fight and believe

hi, I hope everyone is doing better.
Nothing, unfortunately, my turbo is still off: I can not dive in the swimming pool. Stop 2 seconds air, everything turns black eyes. barely 30 meters endurance’m running or jogging, no matter how slow or fast, the limit is about 30 meters, then comes the lungs no longer with the air supply by …
I will make no more endurance training. where I previously had a muscle ache, I have long days now dazed muscles accompanied by severe insomnia and depression. it looks like the body is never recovered. strength training sounds good, unfortunately, only because of the front shoulder musculature as are stunned. I recently had 70 kg bench press almost killed, I usually press 25 x. dutasteride fuck has taken me almost everything, job, workout, friends; all stories from yesterday.
from the beginning, and still very violent schedding on the right side and at the back of the head. there are only 4 months since my crash let’s see how the thing looks like after 6 months. I hope-be healed by 1 year, so the hope dies at last.

currently 250 mg testo e e7. I will contact you early september and I wish you the best.

I’m a fighter, butcher, Slasher, strangler! I’m the dagger in the dark, the claw of the night! Mine is the power and the desire and the power! I am Beowulf…

hi, how are you? I hope better …

my physical side effects, I think I almost sore. Power is back, also endurance. from one day to the other I was able to go running again, my lungs working again.
Unfortunately I still have depression. add to that my disinterest in sex, which is brand new all the time so had no problems … fuck dutasteride. it does not let go, it is 6 months after the last capsule. I’m getting tired …

still e7 250 mg testo E, 0,25 armidex E4, sometimes tamoxifen, will report you in November and wish you all the best.

I believe in myself, I know I’m stronger than this demon. sooner or later I will press his visage into dust.

Heal well my friend.

Best of luck to you.

hi how are you? I hope better …
I still struggle, again seizures psychological problems, Mean while paranoia followed by anger. left shoulder blade still numb, feels numb like a foreign body … oh yeah insomnia again, shit …
libido is always fluctuates from, do not know why … sometimes it is sometimes not.
my blood pressure was at 180/130 for weeks, taking ace inhibitors, now it works again
none of it was so before my crash, fuck you mother fuckers of glaxo and merck … let me be just healthy …
I can also now not take Tamox, get sweat attacks them, had never like this. Estrogen blocker I can chop off also, my depressing seizures are much worse. strange my body reacts differently to the drugs …

testo e 250 e10, creatin gives strength and endurance.
I call again in about 6 months, until then all the best

Have you tried a high dose of tribulus over a few days?

viewtopic.php?t=4021

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6851

The top one used a brand called Organika tribulus the bottom one used Blue Up tribulus. Both have high concentrations of protodioscin.