Due to memory problems and brainfog I am unable to start a decent career

If you know the basics you will take all carts with little effort. Choose one for excellence like ccnp or security then you will find that all brands almost same logic with a little bit different Linux like command line or GUI focus on protocols like Ospf, is-is, bgp or layer 2 ones like mpls, rstp etc. you will find that every brand has similar user interface and policies more less and most are emulating Cisco command line for compatibility and marketing purposes.

1 Like

True, the base, theory is the same, the command line is different. It is a bit difficult for me as I still have days with brain fog and if I have days without I have bad flu-like pain and this makes it so difficult…

Low serotonin and inflammation makes you feel like in flu. I recommend Sulbutiamine every morning and very high dose fish oil with immediate release niacin. Try it for brain fog if it won’t help try choline methylfolate with hydroxycobalamin

There is no inflammation in my body, did blood test for that, also I have to check the serotonin first before I take anything, otherwise I might get fucked further as I already did by experimenting with my body… Don’t wanna shoot in the dark anymore.

What I mean is neural inflammation anyway there is no direct serotonin measurement for brain but I recommend dna testing from www.selfdecode.com they usually recommend best supplements for people according to their genetic makeup.

My recommendations were only vitamins and only Sulbutiamine is high dose since it is regular B1 vitamine.
Vitamine D/A fat soluble and acts like hormones dangerous to use them with out medical supervision also methylcobalamine increases anxiety a lot that’s why I recommended hydroxycobalamine.
For brain fog these usually helps a lot and next step is stimulants and cholinergic medications.

And if you have brain fog that usually (not always) points out dopaminergic or cholinergic system imbalance/problem And Least connection is with serotonin system.
When you take serotonin boosters with out compensating dopamine system you will have increase happiness and self esteem but also confused and inattentive.

1 Like

Cheers