Dry Skin

What anybody theory on why propecia causes me to suffer with dry skin?

Thank you

That’s one of the million-dollar questions.

I wish I had an answer, because I, too, have been plagued by dry skin.

I call only tell you that I have found two good remedies – which certainly don’t fix the problem 100% but have helped about 60%:

(1) Kukui oil
target.com/p/oils-of-aloha-k … 4AodFB0A4w

(2) Miaderm
miaderm.com/

Also, if you ever see a dermatologist and he wants to give you a steroid cream, do NOT use it. Over time, steroid creams can cause a thinning of the skin – making the problem worse.

Also helpful are baby oil and pure coco butter.

I use to have extremely dry skin to the point were I couldn’t sweet at all, but now the problem comes and goes.

Thanks guys

I have severe itchy and dry skin. The itching comes out of nowhere, and I have to jump into the bath tub to stop it.

User visionquest99 suggested I take an antihistamine and guess what: no sever itching for a month! Yes, it’s just a band aid as I still have dry skin and mild itching, but it’s WAY better. It’s one less bullshit thing I need to worry about, which is nice. I take one pill a day.

Now I just need to fix the underlying issue.

Thanks visionquest99!

I suffer not just from dry skin, but dry eyes and lack of snot. Maybe unrelated, but there is also usually a lack of pre ejaculate fluid when I masturbate. When I have a temporary recovery, one of the first things I notice when I jerk off is the return of pre ejaculate fluid.

Yes its a common side effect!! Lack of mucus all around specially snot and boogers

nate99,

How often do you have “temporary recoveries”? Does your dry eye also improve?

Thanks,

Matt

How is this solved? I have it so bad I developed a neuropathy. It’s terrible.

How and when do you apply this? What about hair?

Kukui oil is 100% organic and 100% safe, so use is as often as needed. As for Myaderm, I have since found something much better: Monistat Complete Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel. It’s made from dymethicone, which is essentially that same as Silly Putty – which has been around for decades in the hands of kids, so we know it’s safe. It’s made for women’s private parts, but – trust me – works VERY well to cover and protect dry skin, particularly the more delicate skin, such as arms, legs, chest.

Kuluai oil for hair? What about shampoos etc?