Dry Penis Glans

Has anybody noticed this? This is one of the most obvious changes for me. My penis glans (uncircumsised) used to smell like cum, and be covered in fluids, juice etc… Now my penis is completley dry, when I touch the glans it evens smells different.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed the same.

Not that “smell” when you whip your cock out to masturbate. Kinda of miss it tbh because the smell alone could get me aroused lol.

1 Like

do you notice that there is no “coating” like before? My penis used to be “wet” 24/7

2 Likes

Yes I do. It for sure used to be kind of sticky when foreskin was pulled back, now it’s mostly dry.

What a weird conversation to have lol.

It’s not weird at all

It sucks that it has to be had

But yes I’ve thought the same thing :man_facepalming:t2:

This guy is complaining of same shit… There was a time 2 years ago where I had these red dots on my penis as well. It was itchy. Strange enough I never had sex back then…

I noticed this too. The foreskin is a mucous membrane, right? It doesn’t produce the lubricant that it did pre-PFS

2 Likes

I have this as well. Was really bad but improved some lately during my up days. Will add this to my symptom list thanks to you bringing my awareness to it as a fin side effect.Thank you