Dr Romeo Mariano

This doctor has been mentioned a few times here as a recommendation for visit. Can anyone who has visited him post his experience ? He is interested on hpa axis dysregulation, and that is why i am interested whether his treatment was of any help…

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone here has been to this doctor, according to people on other forums and on his site he is a doctor who has experience with post finasteride people and takes the time to come up with a proper treatment plan that also works…
They say he knows a lot about the endocrine system and receptors etc, so if anyone lives in the states might be worth to check him out. I would do it myself but I live in europe…

The psychiatrist in California?

That’s the one. He is not only a psychiatrist, I read somewhere that people went to see him and got better. They didn’t have PFS but other medical conditions (also sexual), and that he has experience with patients that have problems due to finasteride. Now I’m kindda curious in what he could/would do… I can’t find a treatment of his.