Dr. Mills - Uroloigst Colorado

Spent two years with Dr. Mills
He said he heard of PFS, and we could work on it.

We spent two years, with arimidex and hcg get my TEST up above 1000. Then we let it naturally fall off to see if anything would happen
No change in natural sexual function during the entire process. No morning wood, through out the process.
Today, Mills said, I should adjust to my new life, and we are done.

I was always expecting Mills to have some ace in the hole, a referral, or a next step, Nope, it was always a one trick pony; testosterone testosterone testosterone…
At least my insurance covered it.

Not sure what my next play is… if there is any to be had.

Anyway, thought I share.

Very discouraging…

Dont you guys get it??? There is not treatment! The only hope is that the body recovers. This can take a long time (2-4 years for some who recovered).

The only hope you have is the foundation: Studies and donation!

This hasn’t been the case for me. I get morning woods on TRT, better when I mix in a small amount of DHT gel. It hasn’t helped enough with my mood or desire. Slightly better cognitive function. Also a bit less fatigue. I am working with my Doctor to switch to injections instead of this bullshit cream. I really hope it helps more. I had very low T from Fin. so who knows.

You won’t get better, you can’t recover. This is permanent. Donate to the studies and live with this condition.

god you’re an idiot. believing we can recover and participating in the studies aren’t mutually exclusive. but i guess you’d rather see us fumble around in the dark for another decade rather than participate in something tangible.

Participate in the studies

I’m coming from Australia to do so.

Hey msab1990, Finatruth was being sarcastic, he is also someone who got better with time. Dont let him fool ya, apparently he enjoys being a little bit of a dick sometimes.

Others on this forum using clomid have been able to participate. Attempting to treat your condition and study participation is not mutually exclusive. I think what we face here, even among suffers, is differences in severity of symptoms. For Example I am under the impression that vision issues like visual snow is uncommon. If you have it I think your probably much more likely to be less optimistic. More likely to realize this is a neurological disorder and aspects of this will probably not get better with diet, supplements, ect.

I know this is the case because when I post that I don’t have ED (just numbness) others comment that I must be okay. I think they are fools because this entire condition IMO is probably neurological. Its the same with MS, some people get it really bad and it never remits, Others hardly notice it. Some have cyclical effects ect.