Dr. John Crisler, new book release on TRT

Dr. John Crisler posted a notice on ‘AllThingsMale’ about his upcoming book. He sent it to the editors 2 weeks ago, kindle version will be out first.
“Testosterone Replacement Therapy: A recipe for success”

You may have seen his video speaking out against Finasteride a few years ago.
Here’s a recent intro video of him speaking about Testosterone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j5T3C6ZrI

Regardless of whether you are on TRT, thinking about it, or trying the natural route, you should know as much as possible about all the hormones involved in order to make sense of any lab results you get. Just because your labs may show values ‘IN RANGE’, it does NOT indicate nothing is wrong.
[Size=4]The OPTIMUM values of hormones based on age should be the driving factor for treatments.[/size]

Do you guys know if he makes appointments through skype…
I have been with irwing but not too happy about his pessimism, he basically says nothing worked for anyone but we will try whatever you want…

Thanks

You can ask him on the ‘AllThingsMale’ forum. He participates as one of the forum moderators and appears active in responses and sharing info.
Need to set up a profile though. It’s well worth it. I’ve found a ton of helpful info on this site regarding hormones, PFS, etc.

What have you found that was helpful towm8er? I am curious if any of it is different from my perspective or similar.