Dr. Ilja Hulinsky, MD - West Haven, Connecticut

From the old propecia-info.com website, apparently he recognizes post-Finasteride side effects as a problem for men:

Dr. Ilja Hulinsky, MD
A Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism Doctor and Internal Medicine Doctor in West Haven, Connecticut (CT)

22 Westwood Dr
Easton, CT 06612-2123

Phone:203-374-4490
Fax:203-374-0240

Just found this MEW. Thanks! A doctor in my own backyard…I’ll look into seeing him for a potential help.

robertino, I almost went to see him once. Apparently he is really forward thinker who treats a lot of body builders I think.
18 months ago he had about a 2 month waiting list though, but good luck!

I’m waiting on word from Hulinsky’s secretary to call back…it’s either crisler, him, or shippen…not interested in suffering anymore…

I also just got word from Neil Aronin’s (neuro endocrinologist) secretary…he is interested in helping me out, BUT he’s never treated anyone with these problems before. He works out of the Umass teaching hospital in Worcester. He wanted to start me out by checking out my gonadal axis first. My other problem is trying to coordinate all of this medical mumbo jumbo with the Veterans Hospital…I don’t have health insurance, so thank God for my veterans health benefit. The docs at the VA are also not very easy to work with regarding this matter. Tough road ahead.

I’m totally confused as to who I SHOULD REALLY see…

Top priority is that I want my brain to start working properly again…

Who’s the best at fixing our brain’s/thinking out of all these docs?

Correction His practice is located at:
755 Campbell Ave.
West Haven, CT 06516

I had my first visit today with Dr. Hulinsky. I couldn’t be happier. He is familair with PFS and for me…accutane related “PFS”. I decided to try him since he accepts insurance…for me only $15 co-pay and a “tank of gas”. Well worth it!

I have an idea about my pending treatment options but its too early to say. I am doing a bunch of blood tests & 24 hr urine…then we go from there. I’ll know more in 2 weeks.

Cheers!

where are you from?

he is out of state for me, so I didn’t think my health insurance would work.

Is he doing the 24hour Reine urine panel, like Crisler.?
I wonder why some guys swear by the urine profiles as the way to go to get “a real look at what’s going on”. while others, such as Jacobs, says it is inaccurate,he won’t use it, and I must get blood panels. everything he learned in medical school taught him he needs to see the levels in the blood to get the real picture, he told me.
So its confusing.

I’m in NY. My ins. is Bluecross BS…and I can see any Dr. anywhere as long as they are in my “EPO network”. I have a BCBS link that is a Dr. lookup feature…he obviously was listed. My current plan doesn’t require a referral from my Primary either.

He’s is doing both for me…blood w/ about ~15 panels AND the 24 hr urine.

DO NOT SEE THIS LIAR AND SCOUNDREL. BEWARE. A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING.
This doctor made me MUCH MUCH worse.
His office is run by a mean spirited staff, who never returns your calls, or responds to your messages.
This doctor pretends to understand PFS - but does not at all. He has no clue.
He’s a charlatan and liar.

He first diagnosed me with “functioning hypogonadism” as a result of finateride use, then months later, concluded to me, it wasn’t endocrine system related at all.

After getting me sicker, from trying a t shot on me, he accused me of being a liar/difficult patient, and reported me to my insurance co, which dropped me as his patient. He made up this lame excuse to cover his ass. I was desperately seeking his help and guidance. I sincerely trusted this doctor.

The t shot he gave me, made me impotent, shrunken testicles and penis, with immense pain, went to the e.r. like 15 times in a month; had massive anxiety panic attacks, massive head pressures, psychotic like cognitive impairment. I’m now stuck with, severe digestive issues and esopihigits and GERD. As soon as I reported these horrible side effects to him, and his unprofessional office staff, he wanted to drop me as a patient, wanted to refer me to a urologist, and told me it was impossible, that this was happening. He simply wanted to wash his hands clean of me.
He told me a t shot, could never produce such awful effects.

WARNING. DO NOT SEE AN ENDO AND EXPECT TO GET HEALED. ONCE THEY FUCK YOU UP WORSE, THEY WILL CUT AND RUN. YOU WILL THEN BE STUCK FEELING MUCH WORSE AND AS IF YOU WERE ASS RAPED AND LEFT FOR DEAD IN AN ALLEY.

STAY AWAY FROM DR. HULINSKY!
He does not understand PFS at all. He might fuck you up worse, like he did me.

2 Likes