Dr. Greg Emerson - Brisbane, Australia

I just booked a consultation with Dr. Emerson. The bad news is the next available appointment was 2012. I put my name down on the cancellation list so hopefully i won’t have to wait that long. I am hoping the fact that he is booked so far in advance is because he gets results.

Here is his website:

drgregemerson.com/

I’m not really sure if i should keep looking for another doctor in the mean time or just stick it out and hope for a cancellation. I have a feeling this guy will be my best bet.

Wow, 2012??? Maybe you’ll have naturally healed by then. :slight_smile:

Does he have any experience with PFS treatment? I would definately be interested in what he believes causes PFS. And if he feels this is treatable what he recommends. Seems you get 3 PFS docs together and you get 10 different opinions on causes and treatment. Always very interesting to see what diff docs think coming from different areas of medicine. Let us know how it goes if you dont mind if you get in earlier. gl Mario.

Yes of course, I don’t know if he has experience with PFS, but being that he has worked with Dr. Crisler it’s possible he has at least heard of it. I’ll be taking a lot of studies and paperwork and I might even be able to get him to contact Dr. Crisler himself to get up to speed, i dunno.

Hi mariobros,

I was wondering if you manage get any help from this dr. you mentioned?

Cheers