Dr Don Fisher - World Renowned HRT Doctor

So event though I am recovering, I am seeing Dr Fisher this week, I will not forget you my brothers, I plan to ask him about helping you all. I will tell him about the foundation and the forum, he is located in south Florida, he knew exactly what was going on with me and that I would recover in 2 weeks. There aren’t many doctors out there like him, he combines natural with hormones and he is extremely well versed, he does a lot of doctors and celebrities.
I might also add that he is not that expensive, $600 for 10 weeks, includes all the drugs and visits with him (1 hour visits by the way), that comes to about $60 a week, for most people that should be affordable and worth it.
thebestprogram.net
I know how difficult it is to find a good HRT doctor, so I am hoping this helps some of you who have not been able to find one.

I might add I am going as this was a shocking ordeal and I am not fully recovered but on my way. I will be comparing labs to see what happened in hopes that it helps you guys as well. As I have been in a chemically induced PFS state.