Dr Christian Jokes about Propecia on Twitter

Dr Christian (http://www.drchristianjessen.com/) is a famous UK doctor and TV presenter, who hosts the popular show ‘Embarrassing Bodies’ on Channel 4.

When @JohnClarkDublin Tweeted to Dr Christian that prescribing Propecia is unethical, Dr Christian replied with “UNETHICAL MY ARSE”.

The conversation then turned to jokes when Dr Ellie Cannon (http://www.drellie.co.uk/) , another celebrity doctor wrote “your arse is unethical? Who judged that? :wink:

See the rest of the conversation here:

https://twitter.com/DoctorChristian/status/467333750163271680

It’s cruel that not only is PFS dismissed by the medical profession, but it seems acceptable to joke about it too. Imagine if they were poking fun at someone suffering from cancer or Alzheimer’s?

1 Like

What kind of **** is he?

The best part is we’ve discovered Dr Christian suffered some side effects himself and had to stop taking it!

Sourced from:

“Hair transplant patients in their 30s like Dr Jessen are usually advised to take the drug Propecia after a procedure to help stop further hair loss.
However, Dr Jessen said the drug left him with night sweats and he stopped taking it.”

http://www.crownclinic.co.uk/exclusive-story/tv-doctor-christian-jessen-has-second-hair-transplant-at-crown-clinic

I have to say I’m disappointed no one has even commented. Dr Christian is like the UK equivalent of Dr Phil. I thought this might be interesting but radio silence once again.

Hopeless.

Thats exactly the Piece of Shit Doctors they dont belive us.

I hate such Guys.

I would love to feed him Propecia.

Fucking Idiot.

It’s a shame, because he’s exactly the kind of high profile doctor who would give credence to our cause. The fact that he’s also explored cosmetic options for hairloss shows that when he himself has personally and emotionally invested in something then logic becomes a blind spot. Or maybe with his name affiliated with a hair loss clinic he has something else to protect.

1 Like

Its clear he earn some money from hairloss drug, or he wouldnt defend it so agressive such like that.

Jessen is a typical know it all doctor I have met many doctors like him who would not even entertain the possibility PFS could be real because they had “never heard of it”.

Just left my comments

This Dr Jessen is a poor excuse of a so called doctor… Prick

Most doctors are no better than lawyers they just get into the profession for money.

What’s worse is that his speciality is sexual health for f**ks sake - talk about a dereliction of duty.

Exactly Scotsman. This should be like presenting an alien to Mulder. It’s his chosen profession, so surely he should have some passion about a mystery disorder of this nature. Either that, or retire and let someone else do the work properly. Would it be naive to assume it’s all about helping people, not money? :unamused:

Poetic justice for Christian Jessen.

Not sure what happened here, but it seems like an obscure and unwise move to make claims about someone’s sex life, like that. The article seems to say that he had a mental health problem and was using Twitter at the time. His money circumstances now do not look great. If you are drunk or high, or not in a good mental state, it is usually best not to post on social media.

I hope he feels some pain the cu** payback for dismissing / taking the piss out of PFS

2 Likes

Even if he goes bankrupt he will still be better off than most people who have PFS.

3 Likes

Ignoring his current legal problems, the initial response could be a learning experience for us.

Dr Christian is as noted already invested in the lies, has obviously persued cosmetic treatments, including use of propecia, etc.

There’s not much point in targeting those who are already fully on board with these drugs, in various ways.

Throwing our ammunition at them in a space like twitter where A) they control the conversation and B) it’s difficult to make points clearly, reasonably and strongly enough within the character limit means we’re likely to come off second best.

Better for us to control our own output and conversations and not seek the approval of and change the minds of people like this when we have limited opportunity to get their attention.

2 Likes

@Greek mature and objective as usual… I vent far too easily with PFS. Fingers and emotions before brain

Vent away my friend, we’re all here for you. Get it off your chest!

2 Likes