Doxazosin...treatment at the genomic level?

@Lostinaustin im not from US sorry

i pay $5 for a box of 30 here

must be easy to get overseas tho

last friday before starting doxazosin i injected 70mg of testosterone acetate to ā€œchallengeā€ the androgen receptors and had maybe 10-15% response the following days

yesterday i repeated the same dose at same time and woke up with raging boners today, iĀ“d speculate a 60-70% response based on my experience

obviously too early to tell and iĀ“d not discount placebo but this has not happened the last month while blasting trenbolone or testosterone

also got funny reactions iĀ“d say from combining the HIV drugs with LDN like waking up with the strongest pins & needles i felt in life(it maybe the b6 on my ldn which is known to trigger PN)

also my neck/trapezius was tense the whole night, strange as fuck
the explanation i came with is that this is the region most abundant in AR and one of the drugs is sensitizing them again

2 Likes

still here

will not let you people in the dark
i can feel the valproate helping, the thing with it is that the ā€œcritical periodā€ it opens up is a 2 way road

that weekend i got played by this girl i had lots of hope withā€¦ i think this is the worst i felt mentally in life, guess she noticed Iā€™m not very well lately.

when the hardware is not upto the software canā€™t make for it right

1 Like

How is your Prep experience ?

im hoping it works

Godspeed man, when did you start the prep?

10 days ago, i can feel the sensitivity coming back its just that my mind is not at it feels so damn alien

in 6 days Iā€™ll take a shot of triptorelin to reset my hpt-axis from 5 years of trt lets see how it goes

So you attribute that to the doxazosin or the prep? And Iā€™m glad youā€™re making improvements somewhere, thanks for sharing with us and not just leaving the forum forever

just pinned triptorelin today loaded on nolvadex as recommended on pedsr.com

1 Like

ā€¦In for updates. Howā€™s this going?

hi,

got the bloodwork yesterday, tripto worked for getting my HPTA back online in a couple weeks, this is the first time i used it and im pleased

the doxazosin doesnĀ“t help long term i think(only pre-sex)
now im using forskollin which does the opposite of doxazosin(alpha-1 agonist)
this was recommended by the smartest doctor that i kknow so i gave it a shot

i finished my tenofovir bottle 2-3 weeks ago and didnĀ“t get more
also stopped the valproate/hydralazine but now that im producing testosterone again iĀ“ll give it another go

i should update here in 2-3 weeks max when i plan going back to TRT with the longest testosterone ester i found, i have a theory that AR hypersensitivity can respond to highly stable serum levels, i remember reading somewhere a report of someone with pfs that used test undecanoate with success so thats what im trying next

1 Like

The doctor gave me doxacosin against high bload pressure. After 2 days i did not have any ejaculate by masturbating! I was surprised and we changed to another . After 2 days i had ejaculate again. I never will touch doxacosin again! It is poison!

I have been using test undecanoate (Nebido) for 3 years as TRT and donā€™t really feel that the TRT has been doing anything. I may discontinue soon.

What do your blood tests look like? Total test, free test, SHBG, estradiol, etc.?

i only did lh

before making conclusions you need to tell us the dose/frequency of injections, most doctors donĀ“t prescribe it with AR hypersensitivity in mind

It varies somewhat across the 3 months between injections, but even after around 2 month mark my T is toward high end of normal. My E is not high at all. The other two are unremarkable ā€” normal basically. I once went off completely for 3 months (missed an injection) and felt no noticeable difference. Not trying to discourage you, we are all different, just letting you know it hasnā€™t been a success for one person. Other than that it hasnā€™t worked in solving the problem I went on it for, I like Nebido a lot. Itā€™s been nice to at least know my T is always solid without having to bother about it at all except on 4 days a year.

Itā€™s only available in one dose and I only get it once every 3 months because my blood tests showed itā€™s still working well at 3 month mark.

nebidoā€™s half life is 20 days
ā€œbodybuilding stableā€ levels are 3 injections per half life
so for nebido it means once a week maximum

i know this is how your doctor tell you to do but i also know a lot of people that tried other ways and reported high frequency is better

Protein arginine methyltransferase 5 functions as an epigenetic activator of the androgen receptor to promote prostate cancer cell growth.

After all Finasteride was suppose to prevent prostate cancer.

1 Like