Dostinex/Cabergoline

I also belong to a yahoo group (SSRIsex) even though caused by the use of anti depressants the story’s and symptoms are very similar to ours. There seems to be a bit of a buzz about Dostinex, apparently people have been taking it and lowering there levels with no improvement, but then some people started alternating there dose on an, on off cycle, and that is where the success began, libido back with a vengeance. I know it has been talked about on here , and also I know that allot of people on here have high prolactin level’s. I think it;s worth opening a discussion on this, I would do anything to get my libido back and feel human again. If you had prolactin levels taken please post.

This is on my list to try. I have prolactin levels in range 200(50-350) but im sure my optimal range is lower than that.
What sort of doses are they talking about and how long are the cycles for?

yes, there were already 4 pages (not post, but pages) which mention dostinex before you made this post. in the future, please use the search function and post in a thread that is already created on said topic instead of making a duplicate one.

I took my first dose of Dostinex today. My prolactin was 21 last time. So i need to lower it a bit. I took 0.25mg. Half of 0.5mg.

Thinking to use mk-677 along with the HCG im currently on, so it may help me. That MK-677 raises your prolactin a lot. Jeez- o Weez

1 Like