Don't know what's going on with me :S

Great to hear your improving. Stick with those supps and exercise indefinately just to be on the safe side IMO.

I am thinking of adding Gingko biloba to my list of daily supplements. I read it can give more dopamine to your brain which I feel i need. Also it is a blood thinner… one of my major symptoms has been my limbs falling asleep on me in the night. Does anyone know of how gingko may interact poorly with what im already taking (Iodine, Ginseng, Vitamin D, and Zinc) I don’t want to put myself at risk for messing up my system.

Don’t know what happened but I crashed again, i was doing so well too… i feel like shit, no emotions, decent energy levels, and decent ability to have sex…

BUT my penis and testicles look like shit. when it’s erect it works and looks fine… but its hard to keep an erection,

and when its soft it looks so small and mushy and curls to the left… not to mention my testicles are so small… and the left one is still completely dead and just hangs there…

I’m just indifferent to the whole thing.

I’ve been studying a lot recently… it was difficult at first but after a few hours it came easier.
My head felt so much clearer afterward. I was able to articulate my thoughts into words… just saying… give it a shot :wink:

You might want to stop taking the zinc as it can act as a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor.

I read somewhere that a lot of pfs had low zinc and high copper,
A lot of conflicting stuff everywhere I look
Sure doesn’t make things easy :wink:

Hyder you are right i am on of those people. I tried supplementing with zinc and much like you i had a great reaction to start with and for it only to turn to poo.
I dont know the mechinism behind this but i doubt it has much to do with the 5ar2. It seemed to me it was more of a liver/possibly kidney problem, well thats where the discomfort was.
Possible Martinm can add to this as i believe he had a simlar experiance.

And yeah its fucked up…Your low on zinc, you supplement zinc…right…oh no no not with pfs, pfs has its own set of rules.

I don’t think the zinc i was taking was causing any problems, (I’m still taking it) I think the crash just happened naturally… just like it always does :wink:

I was just palpitating around my left testicle (the dead one that just droops) and I found a odd lumpy feeling around it… not attached to it… it felt like a bunch of tangled muscle fibres/threads or something… When I touched it i felt an immense pain go throughout both my testicles.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3207614

Zinc caused me issues so it can be a problem in higher doses for a period of time. I remember Mew telling me it was a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor.

Get that lump checked out. If its palpable doc has to acknowledge it.

Did you do anything different before you crashed, maybe had some drinks or ate something?

It could have been my diet, i was having a coffee once every few days… I’m sure it didn’t help… completely cut coffee out now and replaced it with tea. I’ve been jogging everyday now as well. Come to think of it the day I crashed I had introduced ginkgobiloba into my diet perhaps my body just wasn’t ready for it.

Today has been awesome! Emotions are back as well as libido, i was with my gf all day today and was very very turned on… still my erections were not back to normal…PFS is one big ride that’s for sure.

I’m very thankful for today! It’s so nice to feel again, even if it is only for one day!

In case anyone is wondering I’m still taking
Lots of Vitamin D throughout the day
10mg of zinc at night and 10mg of zinc in the morning
Ginseng… one in the morning and one at night
Gingkgo biloba (which I think I’m going to stop for now)
Emergen-C (it’s a vitamin c supplement with like 1500 % vitamin c)
Vitamin B 100- complex randomly throughout the week

Also I have been eating very healthy with lots of raw vegetables when I can.
Been jogging everyday as well (not long just like 5km a day).

Also i stopped the Iodine drops I was taking because the bottle said to only take them for 21 days and to then give it a break.

Zinc in small doses is not doing anything to 5ar2

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7738354

omg the wierd lumpy muscle fibres i felt… im 100 % sure its fucking varicocele…fuck my life.

This is from disabled-world.com/health/male/varicocele.php#ixzz17C777hLP

“Varicoceles usually appear on the left side of the scrotum, but can involve both sides, in which case there is an increased possibility that they may contribute to hormone imbalances that cause erectile dysfunction.”

I hope this can help explain my ED…

Adding something else to my regiment now… Vitamin C at 3000-5000mg a day… Ive decided to take on the liver theory … that fin fucked our livers up.

So at the moment I am now taking:(been doing this the last 5 days)

-3000-10000iu of vitamin D throughout the day
-20mg of zinc throughout the day
-Ginseng - 2 caps… one in the morning 1at night
-Vitamin C - 3000-5000mg… throughout the day… plus lots of fruits and veggies!

• Vitamin B 100 complex half a pill at morn other half at night

-Jogging Everyday! 5-8km… ive done this 5 days in a row now… AND EACH DAY IVE HAD 100% EMOTIONS BACK AND VERY HIGH LIBIDO, BUT ED STILL PERSISTS. (im scared this might taper off though… just like all the other natural things i tried that gave good results).
-eating healthy… lots of veggies
-NO alcohol
-NO coffee

Still have to get my varcocele confirmed by my doctor (although im 100% sure that’s what it is).

try this method for fitness: maxes GH output
arlenecollado.com/2010/06/28/peak-fitness-by-dr-mercola/

stick to 3 days a week of jogging it might be too taxing for your body

Got my test results back…not happy with the doctor she wouldnt listen to me.

FSH - 1.8 on a scale of 2.0 - 18.0 IU/L (not happy)
LH - 7.7 on a scale of 2.0 - 18.0 IU/L
PROLACTIN - 22.2 on a scale of 2.0 - 18.0 IU/L *******************(VERY NOT HAPPY)
T3 - Approved - 5.3 on a scale of 3.5 - 6.5 pmol/L
Cortisol AM 413 on a scale of 140-700 nmol/L
Testosterone Free 36 on a scale of 32-92 pmol/L (not happy with this one either)

The doctor set me up with a CT scan to scan my brain in a few weeks…
Also sent me off to get my Creatinone?? and GFR?? tested… can’t read her writing… Kidney function stuff apparently.

Heyder - what is your Estradiol numbers??

I don’t know… I asked the doctor to do a lot more tests, estradiol included, but she wouldn’t listen to me…

I’m taking Vitex at the moment to lower my prolactin… so much conflicting info on it… the meso forums say it lowers it in high doses so I thought I’d give it a shot.

Also for everyone complaining of a tight feeling or headaches between the eyes… if your prolactin is high and your having visual problems it makes sense that you might have a tumour in your pituitary… hence why the doctor is getting me a ct scan…

Apparently high prolactin could mean a tumour there… especailly since it can push on the optic nerve causing vision problems…

You need to insist on the Estradiol; you and I seem to share much in common (symptoms and other tests). If I were a betting man I would say you have high E also…

What do you plan to do to raise your low free test percentage?

I have no plan… i own tribuluis, maca and horny goatweed… might cycle them…
I jog everyday…it might help…

I’m completely lost at this point and it couldn’t have come at a worse time.
I’m leaving home for school in 2 days and won’t have time for all this… I’m in a mess.