Donate. even small amounts make a difference

if everyone who reads this donates $2.00 today, imagine the difference we could make. This is the only way we are going to get out of this situation. everything counts. I’ll start.

7 Likes

If 1,000 patients had given 50 per month 10 years ago this issue would have had 6,000,000 USD invested in it. This bs bystander complacency needs to end now.

6 Likes

A lot of people don’t know how to donate

Erik is right. Please, please do what you can. 20+ years of trying to fix our own individual cases has done little. we need to band together.

2 Likes

“donate to research”

2 Likes

It’s as easy as booking a hotel room or ordering food online.

2 Likes

You can start with $1 today - every penny counts!

It might be a good idea to include a “Donate” button/ link at the top of Propeciahelp forum website. The easier it is to donate and the less hurdles the better (people are inherently lazy).

I donated $500-900 a few years back, can’t remember exactly how much, but I’m overdue to donate again.

2 Likes

Just put my money where my mouth is with today’s date as donation amount. Hope everyone else does the same

5 Likes

But there are two research initiatives. Pfs foundation fundings go to “Melcangi studies complex”, pfs network donations go to the epigenetic “Kiel study, genomic study complex”

1 Like

PFS Network is the only really viable option. The Foundation was good in the past but under its current leadership it is really a waste in my view, unfortunately.

This wasn’t clear to me. Hence why a link is needed

Your contribution is appreciated either way

@Sugarhouse is this something that can be implemented?

I have brain fog and its not that easy more when english is not my main language.

I would put a link every time we post things for recapt donations

What do you mean sorry?

I think they mean a direct link to a donation page here on PH forum… but it’s already there.

If you go to the forum home page at the top there’s

Research ==> Current Projects

and that will lead directly to the PFSN donation page.

3 Likes

Is that true? I thought that study was fully funded.

Just bookmark this page then:

1 Like

Thanks Erik, and sry didnt pretend to be rude :stuck_out_tongue: