DONATE BLOOD

Guys, I have an idea…

I think we all should donate blood…Why? Firstly, it’s good for you to do, and you will help save a person who needs it.

Secondly, if we do have a bad infection, it will come up on the blood tests that are done.

Extensive tests are done when donating blood…

Anyways, just an idea…

Let me know what you all think…I know I’m going to do it…

1 Like

This is exactly what I have been thing for many months. By giving blood your boody will produce more fresh blood, maybe it will start some other enzymes as well. I don’t know just my thoughts.

sps

Yes…Very true…

All due respect…what the fuck are you guys talking about???

Was going to start a topic on this, and saw one was already created. Guys, if you’re able to do this, please do it. Check AmericanRedCross website and usually there are locations very close to you. Donating blood is beneficial for your health and helps people in desperate need. You’re in a shitty situation. Do something positive for someone else.

1 Like

I was thinking the same stuff too. Donate blood every 12 weeks to see what will happen.

Yeah, but don’t do it solely to see if it will help you. Do it because it’s the right thing to do.

How can you be sure that blood from people with this condition isn’t dangerous for other people?

1 Like

There’s no reason to believe that would be the case. It is becoming increasingly evident that we have a type of androgen gene and/or receptor issue. I see no reason to believe that donating blood would be harmful to someone else.

maybe one of the moderators could chime in on this?

Probably gonna do this soon.

So today I donated blood definitely going to do so again in a few months. I’ll update this thread each time I go in.

Would donating plasma be more beneficial?

No clue but I may try that also