Donald Trump is on Finasteride, says doctor

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-prostate-drug-hair-harold-bornstein.html

Not a huge surprise. Most people his age are on Proscar for BPH.

God help the world if Trump crashes.

2 Likes

Just read this and was going to post it also. Un-fucking-believable! The president of the United States is on a drug that we all know causes a multitude of problems, including anxiety, brain fog, ED, depression, etc. If he crashes like Mark2012 mentioned thereā€™s no cure and heā€™s in office for 4 years.

The ironic thing is that we canā€™t alert the world to it because no one listens to us.

nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/p ā€¦ v=top-news

My personal theory is that young users are more likely to be afflicted with PFS, so heā€™s probably in the clear. And hey, it does make you keep your hair.

I am decidedly not a Trump fan, but I sure hope that he isnā€™t suffering any mental sides effects.

Speaking as a non-US citizen it appeared to me that big corporations would get an even easier time of it under a Trump presidency. Due however to his idiosyncratic personality, if finasteride was to blow a nice sized hole in his teflon hide, then maybe he is exactly the kind of president you would want to crusade against pharma. Although even if he wasnā€™t able pleasure Melania, I canā€™t imagine him turning against his corporate God of mammon, or admit to frailties with regards his masculinity. He does however have a reputation for bearing a grudge and not letting go. If the size of his personal poll was to shrink howeverā€¦?

vox.com/policy-and-politics/ ā€¦ tion-drugs

Here is the link to the article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-prostate-drug-hair-harold-bornstein.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Wouldnā€™t it be something if the President became a PFS victim?

BadLuck- have hope. In the Huffington Post article, it actually talks about the 1,300 or so lawsuits filed against Merck and mentions PFS as a legit condition. Best case, this receives a lot of attention from media for PFS. Or perhaps Trump does crash and then is relieved of duty under the 25th amendment. It would take the senate turning over in 2018 though.

Just saw the Huffington Post article that talked about pfs and the dangers of fin. National news! Here is the link to the article for those who havenā€™t seen it.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ā€¦ yigpqtzkt9

I seriously query the evidence here. First its totally unethical and unprofessional of any medical doctor to release and patient details. Secondly its The NY Times. Hardly the most honest of papers especially when it comes to reporting on Donald Trump.

I would put that story down to speculation and guess work. It wasnā€™t that long ago a ā€˜hair expertā€™ was on our radio station saying that Trumpā€™s hair was a combination of his own hair and some extensions on it to give it a complete look. I wouldnā€™t worry too much about any of it to be honest, If people believe the propecia story itā€™ll put them off the drug for life worrying theyā€™ll end up looking like Donald Trump!

The fact that Trumps PSA levels are ā€œlowā€ would indicate that he is on Finasteride.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Med ā€¦ cords_.pdf

other thread in general on this topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11531

Btw, this is the official document stating that Trump is on Propecia: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Summary-of-Physical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12-Jan-2018.pdf

1 Like