Does peyronie's like penile changes indicate lack of AR?

Guys, why our penises change shape and have some dents? I remember getting the hourglass flaccid at 16.

A lot of prostate and muscle issues cause this but i don’t think erect penis bend/ curve is due to prostate issues.

Is it the lack of AR or overexpressed AR in the penis skin causing this? Do Accutane patients also have overexpressed AR? @awor Can you please help me to understand?

1 Like

It could be fibrosis in the septum. Usually it’s not palpable. You need to perform specific tests (doppler ultrasound and also elastography).

1 Like

Yes i was thinking to do these two, especially elastography test after reading your thread. @aldo

Does fibrosis mean scar tissue development? Do you have any penile bends? Peyronie’s like issues?

Did doppler test show anything on you?

Honestly i don’t think even if i had venous leak or something it can’t be cured…

I mean if we fix the hormonal issue that should resolve too… I have countless reports that shockwave theraphy etc. failed to work on PFS.

Although i think i will do these tests to rule out any issue.

1 Like

Keep us posted if you do ten tests

As I’ve said before and I’m sure others

There the PFS end of things and the physical damage it left behind

If calcium deposits or scar tissue is left behind as a result I don’t see why and appropriate device like a proper shockwave wouldnt at least help the situation in-terms of fibrosis

I’m hoping it can help me but I don’t know where to go
I don’t trust gainswave: too commercially
We need the big guns
Some German made shit lol

In my opinion you should go and see and urologist and ask for those tests. Avoid self-diagnosis (it’s 100% error guarateed…)