Does BB536 have any AR receptor reactions I should be cautioned about?

Thinking about trying this probiotic BB536 for digestion and I have been researching it but haven’t really found anything concrete.

In the past my research has been pretty bad, and some members here have potentially saved my life from taking something that would make me worse.

Would appreciate any input.

Please scan through this, there maybe a strain already on the market capable of this.

Retinoic-acid-producing agent

The present invention provides an agent capable of inducing a biological defense function by a novel mechanism
The present invention relates to a retinoic acid producing agent and an immune function enhancing agent based on its retinoic acid production promoting action.

I have taken bb536 for long durations and looked at this strain extensively.
I dont think its the same.
This is what ive been homing in on,
Retinoic acid metabolism.
Not all strains, even of the same species are capable of this, or promote raldh2 gene expression?
I havent been able to find any relation with bb536 and retinoic acid metabolism.
RA itself may have interactions with the AR gene.

Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis 35624 ( B. infantis ) was originally isolated from resected human healthy gastrointestinal tissue and human clinical studies have demonstrated its efficacy in Irritable Bowel Syndrome patients [15], [16]. In addition, murine studies have demonstrated that this microbe protects against inflammatory disorders across a range of inflammatory conditions including colitis, pathogen infection, arthritis and respiratory inflammation [17][20]. Previously, in vitro studies with human dendritic cells suggested that promotion of retinoic acid metabolism by B. infantis was a key regulatory feature of this bacterium [21]. In this report, we demonstrate that B. infantis feeding to mice results in increased CD103+RALDH+ dendritic cells within the mucosa, which are responsible for the suppression of TH1 and TH17 lymphocytes and amelioration of dextran sulfate sodium (DSS)-induced colitis.

what do you mean capable of doing this?

as in bb536 doesnt interfere with AR receptor or have any hormone reactions?

if it doesnt then ill take it

but i dont want any reactions connecting to AR

@guitarman01 also you mentioned you’ve been taking bb536 for a long time

Any results with it? Does it help with digestion? Unwarranted stuff to look out for?

Capable of promoting retinoic acid metabolism is what I meant.
Im saying you might be wasting your money with bb536, and yes the wrong probiotic could do more harm than good but my thoughts on this have less to do with the AR gene.

Lets say retinoic acid metabolism could be a key regulatory feature in IBS or to treat.
I would first lean towards the other strain that has been more clinically proven in this regard if your having digestion issues.

Let me pull a few more lines from that patent,

An object of the present invention is to provide an agent capable of inducing a self-biological defense function in the body by a new mechanism.

By ingesting and / or acting the retinoic acid producing agent or immune function enhancer of the present invention, retinoic acid is more strongly induced in the body from retinal by retinal dehydrogenase, thereby enhancing immunity. As an example, in the present invention, opportunistic bacterial infections, pathogenic bacteria, fungal infections, H. pylori infections, viral infections, bacterial translocation, persistence of intestinal mucosal inflammation, intestinal flora balance Prevention and / or treatment for changes in the gut (such as disruption of the intestinal flora balance) and diseases derived from these inflammations, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory colitis such as ulcerative colitis, excessive inflammation and allergic symptoms The effect can be expected. Further, by promoting the production of retinoic acid by the lactic acid bacteria of the present invention, the risk of infection, suppression of inflammation, antiallergic effect in infants and children with immature immune function, elderly people with decreased immune function, and patients with various diseases Etc. can be expected. In the present invention, such an effect can be expected particularly for elderly people and elderly mammals.

Im looking at the possibility of another picture beyond the AR gene that most are more familiar with on here.
Two sides of the same coin,

Retinoic acid and androgen receptors combine to achieve tissue specific control of human prostatic transglutaminase expression: a novel regulatory network with broader significance

AR/RAR antagonistic effects are a widespread mechanism to regulate transcription.

So Retinoic Acids interaction with the AR gene could become a positive in PFS. Meaning you want to promote RA production, but I dont know that yet for sure.
Its an educated guess.

Right I’m not trying to do anything PFS related

I got constipation recently after going on a diet and not eating fiber, although I’m recovering slowly

The bb536 strand has anecdotes from people that have constipation and I value that info enough to try even if it’s not scientific

I just want to make sure it has no hormone interactions