Does Anyone's Head Pressure Get Worse During Exercise?

Does anyone’s head pressure get worse or change at all during or after a jog / running?

Fuck, I’ve had this “heavy pressure / painful uncomfortable headache thing” since 2008 daily. 95% behind my head. Like migraine pressure or a numb dead area not receiving enough circulation?

I NEVER get a “normal headache” since PFS, and stopping the poison drug, since 2008. Normal headache = in front of head and forehead.

Head pressures are miserable / painful / frightening, and are definitely caused, by propecia usage, and associated with the PFS purgatory of the horrid anhedonic, dead man walking, zombie, cognitive dysfunction.

Anyone out there get this?

I’ve had this every single day since I got PFS now for two years.

It was initially a pressure like feeling at front of head, then after 18 months it has progressed to a complete numb top of head. I believe this is a constant low grade inflammation. I honestly believe I had/have meningits for about 6 months now, but surely I’d be goner by now.

However I also have TMJ issue since getting PFS and believe this also plays a crucial role. I am doing splint therapy and on some random days I have had relief.

Flexeril #1 answer, Rob
This is joe from Facebook
Just tried it and has helped alot

Take that back flexeril made me crash big time, worse than ever last Saturday after it initially made everything better, do NOT take it

My head pressure headaches worsen after light exercise. I’m now trialing the use of theta waves, brain healing music during or after exercise to see if this helps. Some days I notice improvements, the head pressure headache goes and then there is a sharp pain in my forehead and my head clears up inside and stops feeling numb.

I seem to get tinnitus from the humming sound of the computer. I find that listening to brain healing/meditation music whilst doing computer work stops the tinnitus from happeing.

Anything beyond a brisk walk worsens my cognitive state, and also head pressure, but the walks have a positive impact.

How long have you had your headaches? Any improvements.

I would say for a year or so.

All in all, head pressure has improved during the last couple of months.

How about you?

Mine has improved since the crash but since I hit my head it’s come back daily. I haven’t found a way of treating it other than rest and living a low stress life. Maybe near/far infrared sauna could help to lower stress over time. Short sessions below 20 mins maybe more helpful.

I have this backheadpressure/pain the whole time too. And noticed yesterday in the gym, after 8min of running it got worse. But after keeping constant bloodrunning through my body (I was unsuccessfully trying to achieve a “pump”) it got better after 1h when I was doing crunches on a negative bank with my head down. Like it got “flushed” out a little or enabled circulation which seemed blocked prior. Still back the next day now, but constant “flushing” might be helping.

I had this backheadpressure ONCE in my life after not sleeping well for a long period and good sleep got rid of it after 1 night. I couldn’t handle it, panicked and was searching for headchecks and someone told me to “chill tf out”, and I went early to bed. Slept good and then it was gone (note it was PREFIN, and a looong time precrash). The nights before I was sleeping too, but I was always stressed shortly before falling asleep. So there might be some correlation.
I’ve no idea about how credible this theory is just throwing out random stuff I noticed about my body which might be helpful.

Because I noticed for example when I was playing League(only thing in my life that put my body under stress), my sleepquality was way worse, even if I hit 10 hours of sleeping.
And now after crash my heart is pounding mostly at night, which might be cortisolrelated, so high stress pre-bedtime might fkup the whole “cleaning out the brain properly” mechanisms. I’ve no idea how to fix that really tho.
edit: removed my last post since this here is more indepth

PS lowers cortisol it’s pretty popular on here. I go on an exercise bike for 30 mins (walking pace) at night to burn excess cortisol.
You might find acupuncture to increase circulation to the brain helps or infrared sauna.
Ginkgo helps but read the warnings on here first.

Head pressure and dizzyness was my main complaint when I first crashed. After about 6 months the dizzyness slowly subsided. When I say dizzyness… it felt like I was walking on a trampoline all the time. The head pressure is probably 90% gone at this point. Sometimes 100% gone. I believe what I have now is linked to sleep issues and or vision issues. The first time I noticed my head pressure go almost completely away temporarily was when I had a few beers. Alcohol acts on GABA recepetors and also inhibits glutamate… I wonder which of those were causing the head pressure for others. Anyway… I still get head pressure after a really bad night or 2 of sleep. Klonopin, Phenebut and Alcohol temporarily make mine go away. But I will say that a mix of alcohol and ambien will make mine way worse for a day or so. Its like a toxic mix that makes my head feel like its on fire. I may start trying NAC to see if that helps with some of the vision issues and residual head pressure stuff.

1 Like

I have the head pressure and also just a plain weird physical feeling in my head that I can’t describe. It’s like a lightness and a pain combined in one.

Hey man. I have this too. How are u coping now? Pls reply.