Does anyone hear just deal with brain issues and Nothing else?

Do the majority of you have sexual issues? I have no sexual issues and solely neurological brain damage issues. I’m wondering if there’s anyone else in the same boat?

Stop

2 Likes

Stop speaking the truth? Do you not believe we have brain damage? Talked to Dr. Gordon and he claims I do and most PFS men do.

Honestly, things are bad enough.

There’s no need to use emotionally charged terms like “brain damage” until we have some kind of proof.

2 Likes

Did you get to speak with him? Once I signed up and did my labs he did an hour phone consultation with me…Great guy to talk with.

@Greek, it does seem like some sort of brain damage. The drug causes trauma to the brain and the way it regulates neurosteroids and hormones…

How much did he charge you for that?

I think the initial deal with all the labs was around 1750$ I talked to him twice…The second was about 4 months later after taking all the supplements, clomid and then having new labs he told me all my hormones were back to normal was up to my body and nature howw much I went back and improved…I still suffered like a damn dog so he prescribed testosterone injections for me…It was 350 just for a testosterone prescription from him…He’s really high…I had around 4k in to him after he was all said and done…The labs he uses are really high a place out of Florida does all his lab work…

Yes I have neuro issues only

No I don’t think it’s brain damage

1 Like

Do you remember what type of labs he was ordering? Was it different than ultrasensitive E2 and Bioavailable Testosterone?

This is the company Gordon uses…They ship everything to your house and I take it to the hospital where they do the draw…Then they overnight it back…They send all the results to Gordon’s office in California and he prepares a report., emails you everything and then sets up a phone or Skype consultation to go over everything with you.