DOCTORS TREATING PFS - GETTING PFS OUT THERE SO WE ARE MORE LIKELY TO FIND A TREATMENT/CURE

I think it would be very prudent of us all to compile a list of the doctors that are treating PFS sufferers. I have been to 4 doctors and 2 were very dismissive of the issue, said it was “all in my head”. The other 2 were much more receptive to the issue, one is puzzled, the other understands and has heard about the issue (she’s an endocrinologist at UCLA).

I think if were to list doctors in every major city, PFS sufferers here could go make appointments with them. These doctors will then start noticing the number of cases and are more likely to tell other doctors and thus our issue will be more well known among the medical community and therefore we may be more likely to solve this problem (hopefully…).

Another thing I want to mention is that, I think its a bad idea to go experimenting with different steroids and supplements when we have no idea what effect this will have on the body. Please see a doctor first.

There has to be a solution to this problem. If a drug did this to us, there must be something doctors can do to reverse it.

This is what this forum is all about matey.

You are very early into all of this shit man. I said the very same thing but there can become a point when that would meant id literally have to have travelled to random countries to see these doctors just for them to “allow” me to use, for instance, pregnenlone, after ordering tests ive already got done. In cases like that, simply, it was simply worth me trying the pregnenolone myself.

The sad reality is that most of even the best doctors are using trial and error with their PFS patients so aslong as you have a fair idea what you are doing then i think in some cases self-medication is the reality for a PFS victim that is serious about getting better. Most of my spells of improvement have came about from my own initiatives not those of my endo.

what are your improvements and what have you done?