Doctors in India

Could you suggest me whether there are any doctors in India who could treat this condition?

Hi @poorvictim
I have been a PFS sufferer from India since last three years. Did you find any doctor?

were you guys able to find a doctor or make any progress?

1 Like

I am also from india