Do you sweat all the time?

Since PFS I sweat all the time under the armholes, even when it’s winter. I know many here stopped sweating thanks to PFS but for me it’s on the contrary. Before PFS I was never sweating, even when I excersiced i the gym or when I played football. Now I start even sweat minutes after I took a shower. It’s drives me crazy. I cant even wear a t-shirt for 20 minutes before it’s all wet under my arms.

Does anyone here have the same problem?

Yeah man, I actually had hyperhidrosis before Finasteride use. I used a prescription called drysol off and on throughout my life. It could be freezing outside and I’d sweat under my armpits like it was 100 degrees. I would wear two shirts a lot, and even need to change shirts throughout the day. Now I barely sweat under the armpits. My eyes are dry and my scalp peels daily. Somehow I went from one extreme to the other.

1 Like

winter in Canada is very severe you know that but still I used to sweat in my armpits but after sides I am dry. Also before sides/use of SP, my sweat was making my clothes hard and yellow but now it is mild and does not leave any mark or makes my clothes hard. Maybe now body is low in minerals? so there are no more minerals in sweat or urine?

Yes, this is what I’m talking about. It seems like finasteride made many people here dry except me. Before propecia I rarely sweated, and now I’m sweating all the time. It seems like I’m the only one here who have this problem. Maybe my sweat problem has nothing to do with propecia? What do you think?

It could definitely be the Propecia. Everyone’s body reacts in its own unique way.

hi there (no history of fin/prop/acc) however I did use an antifungal topical steroid cream or a crash diet caused this. I cannot produce the same male body odor like before. No matter how much I sweat my armpits are completely dry, odorless, as well as perianal region. 0 wet dreams as well!