Do you really want to recover? Rebalance yourself

This varies considerably. Are you overweight? Are you skinny? An overweight person may be able to fast for months while an underweight person may only need a few days at a time. I’d suggest startingslow, obviously with only water, and push yourself as far as you can before your body starts telling you its hungry again. Listen to your body, there isn’t a one size fits all here. For myself, I believe 4-12 days to be my comfortable range. I’m pretty slim already, and I want to try to push for more days, but I look scary. 4 days is said to be a good point where you get a lot of the benefits of fasting. Autophagy, hgh, immune system reset, digestive issues start to resolve etc. 21+ days and people report healing their long term tinnitus and hearing damage, which I want to go for.

Read up on dr longo and dr fung. They can give you every bit of info. Dr Fung book is especially helpful, but fasting is as simple as it sounds. Stop eating until you are hungry. Drink water. Feel dizzy? Take some salt.

Remember, this is your belief noprop. We all know we haven’t been balanced well. Look at virtually all long term recoveries. They balance every part of their life. Diet will bring you so far alone, as will supps, as will sleep etc… do you see how you can never truly escape pfs as long as you believe that you can never achieve the same balance as pre pfs? So many have lost hope, and I understand it. This is a pretty fucked situation. But to believe that you are permanently trapped here is not only wrong, as is evidenced through those who have improved, but very dangerous to yourself and others.

Believe man, even if you have physiological damage, which I think is likely, I dont believe your body is incapable of recovery. Get out of your own way, belief is a very strong drug, it is well documented that a placebo can be the difference between life and death. Our belief is as fundamental to being human as love, fear, trauma and connection

You are positive. Cool. I am not.
And most ppl haven’t recovered so far.
Especially those with lots of symptoms.

There is no evidence that “rebalancing” every part of life is a pfs cure. Some aren’t even capable of doing anything due to pfs.

It is like to saying to a death person he will get cured by rebalancing all parts of his life.
BTW, no one knows what rebalancing means in terms of visible parameters.

So, if someone doesn’t get cured, you always can argue he didn’t rebalance his life with that spongy point.

The only thing that can cure - and if so - is the body itself. At least for now. When crispr should have a solution, great.

When Baylor doesn’t find the root, I think it is a waste of time and money doing anything re finding the root.

So far, I was always right with my predictions.

Instead of claiming philosophical ways for a cure, it would be good for you to check the story behind finasteride: the pseudohermaphrodites who have a mutation re 5ar function.

This is science. And not believe.
And we have 5ar not properly running as well. This is science.

I wonder how the ppl here will react when they realise, Baylor has not found the root and other scientists either.

Dr. Stewart RIP (biologist) understood obviously well that something very deep (genetics) caused this disaster. And he was maybe aware there is no cure without genetic modulation. Good luck

Talking about science and pfs is funny isn’t? The facts are that we know very little. Sure we know that finasteride acts on 5ar and dht, but guess what? The science shows our 5ar is fine. Our dht is fine. You cant say for certaint anything. Neither can I. So stop right there. What do we know for sure? We are not the same as we once were. We know this thing, for many, can get better, or it can get worse. What group do you want to be in? I was getting worse for very long before I started balancing myself. You can be negative, that is your right. I would like you to change your mind, but I cant make you. That’s for you to decide if you want to actually continue, although it will be hard. Stop waiting for someone else to cure you, it wont happen anytime soon, if ever. Kill off all of the bad in your life and at the very least you will be happy again. Or continue to suffer and spend your time on these boards. Epigenetic changes will happen with every step you take, every bit of food you put in your mouth, every time you train your mind to focus on positive or negative. This is science. You are not stuck here, it is simply what you believe because this goes very deep. I wish you luck with your journey although it wont be a good one. I am not confusing my experience, and the experience of others with fact, it is simply true based on my/their experience. Please do not claim that the pfs state is permanent, because this is certainly not fact, and it is very dangerous. Do not bring others down with you.

1 Like

The science shows grossly over-expressed androgen receptor in genital tissue and a severe deficiency of key neurosteroids in cerebrospinal fluid.

How do you suggest balancing this with a positive attitude?

4 Likes

My dht is far from fine, i went from above the range dht to rock bottom levels. Its like my 5ar2 was supressed permanently

1 Like

Bro, 5ar is impaired. 3alphadiol g has been tested and was low / non existent. What are you talking about man?

AR are highly upregulated - what are you talking about?

DHT was higher before finasteride - I had tests. Now low. What are you talking about?

My testo on fin higher than now - hm?

Neurosteroids issues were found - what are you talking about, man?

Should I go on?

The only danger are ppl talking nonsense backed stories. And being paid for telling that bs.

Get out of, here, pls. You mentioned nuts as the way to go. No go. He never had pfs as he claimed it by himself. Only low testo problems.

Don’t come back to tell us an invented story of being cured. Just bs.

1 Like

In retrospect, keeping a positive attitude can only help.

It’s no “cure” or “recovery”, but staying grounded and positive, despite having this condition, can prevent health problems that you have no control over from making your life much, much, worse.

4 Likes

I never said neurochemicals weren’t altered, the opposite infact. It’s clear that our chemical balance has changed, but talk about us being “pseudohermaphrodites” is just utter bullshit. my point is that there hasn’t been any one key area where we can say “this is what’s broken” there are many working parts that we haven’t even begun to work out, and if there are users here with the worst of symptoms that can achieve recovery, there is no reason to believe many can’t recover. you know what else will effect your hormone levels noprop? taking a blood test in the morning vs the afternoon. there’s a reason I don’t post on these forums, the negativity is astounding. I don’t believe anyone deserves to be in this place, but it’s no surprise to me that there’s so many broken and resistant people here.

it’s very telling that what is focused on is the “positive” aspect of my story, while I mention other methods that are just as important. many of the black holes here must remember that holding a positive outlook is much more impactful than a damn smile. your attitude has the ability to change your epigenetics, just like many other lifestyle factors. fasting is what I’m asking people to do. if you can’t think positively of yourself and your situation, than you need a therapist and a better life, not gene editing.

i’m done posting here for now. I have nothing to gain by staying here. I hope this place can continue to turn around from the dark place that it is, and I hope people realize they are sick, not trapped. you can get better. don’t be defeated like so many. you are changed, I will never say that what happened to me wasn’t a very visceral physiological, mental and physical change of my being. but if you say you can’t change back then you’ve simply accepted defeat. change yourself again, fast and get your life together as best as you can, keep pushing but do not break yourself. report your progress if you’d like to help, but after a while you should naturally come to the conclusion that places like this aren’t actually healthy, despite being one of the few places you can safely talk about your issues. good luck.

3 Likes

Quest please do come back at some point as we do want all points of view on the forum.

1 Like

Do you mean Dr Daniel Stewart?

Don’t come back, pls. We have had enough of those guys here posting some lines claiming being cured. .When it comes to answering they are not able to give clear responses.
Neither do have they a protocol or reported back but suggest that to others.

Hormones: my hormones were all tested in the morning. BTW: it is impossible to have above range testo and several weeks later having low testo.

Pseudohermaphrodite: this is the root of finasteride. It was found that those pseudohermaphrodite had no running 5ar and very low / no dht levels. AND IT IS GENETIC MUTATION, nothing else. On that base, fin was developed.
And we have the same issues!
If you don’t have these information, search and read it.

Genetics: Some ppl had short recoveries but couldn’t stabilise them. Hm, they weren’t balanced, I guess. lol

Being happy is just a matter of not having enough information.

I don’t know your symptoms and cannot prove them. But if you like your life, go on.
I am telling anybody I have pfs. And I can show prove to them. And ppl are aware of it. They researched or read articles already.

M.had the free decision to stop that bs, but they didn’t.

How do you know that the root of the problem is genetic when you have said that no one knows what causes the PFS? It doesn’t make any sense, does it?

1. Two twins had the same issues at the same time.

2. Pseudoherma: do your research re their 5ar Mutation.

Who are the twins you refer to?

pvdl and his brother.
Hope both ordered 23andme set.

Ah,right. I don’t think that they’re twins. I believe that pvdl is older than notna by a few years, but obviously their close genetics and symptomatology still stands.

It would be helpful they could participate in the project as they are convinced of the genetic root of pfs.