Do you have these symptoms

Quick info about me.
Never took fin prpp accutane or ssri in my life.
Went on crash diet in summe of 2016 and fucked ever since

Numb genitals, no libido, low semen volume and force, loss of mornimg and spon. Erections. Numb orgasm. Tight scrotum.

Anyways my question to you guys is if anyone has the following

1. Do you have to wash your penis anyone? (smegma)

2. Does your ejaculate have no smell anymore like mine

3. Do you drip urine and feel like its alqays in your urethra!?

1 Like

You should try using the Search function.

1 Like

Sorry… Just figured the people who previously posted might be inactive on the forum.

That’s fair, click their profiles and you’ll see when they last visited. I sent PM’s to some people who hadn’t been on for a while - that will cause the forum to send them an email if they haven’t turned them off.

For what it’s worth, I can’t help with those questions but 2&3 I’m sure I’ve seen people talking about.

1 Like

Are you bulking/putting weight on yet, @Joey10 ? I can’t tell if your symptoms came from your crazy weight cutting, but that’s the only thing I would do before trying out any medications.

How did you become like this only with a diet? You must probably took something dangerous without knowing that it was a dangerous thing. They are many other dangerous things besides Acne and hairloss drugs.

Describe your crash diet

Well after obsessive natural bodybuikding and eating alot of protien from 18-20 years pld I put on a solid ampunt of muscle, when I was at home I would constantly do pushups. I got very big, too big for my sport so eventually I wanted to lean out and lose some muscle mass so I would have a thin frame, almost like neymar

All I ate was salad, beans,black coffee, and pcasionally a piece of meat

Did you take any vitamins or supplements? While I suffer the effects of propecia, I did also mistakenly take multi vitamins that had saw plamento in them…

I really think we need to stop cross examining @joey10.

Just believe him, I don’t think he wants to be here either.

1 - I do yes, it seems to be the same. Did have some thrush at the start but that cleared up.
2 - In phases it’s a little more watery or normal. It does smell like it always did.
3 - No, I don’t get that.

i know it sounds weird, but before I would get horny from my own scents even if that makes sense (pherohormones i thikn they are called) its like I have some weird blocked off body odor now, and my scorotum is tight and numb. My penis has no smell and no discharge anymore either…

its like my body doesn’t recognize scents anymore or something. Either I lost my ability to smell or my semen has no odor at all anymore. I do not have to wash my penis anymore either, before I would have to clean it every 2-3 days.

To me it is clear wht the issue is. Its like my prostate is asleep , probably why I get the ache in my right testicle and right vas deferns. I have no force to shoot ejaculate out and its neccessary to clean bacteria…