Do you guys find your hairloss has slowed a lot since getting PFS?

This sounds exactly like me for 5 years of PFS. Over the 12 years have you had any luck improving at all?

So for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been noticing something about my left corner. I actually think I grew hair there. It’s much fuller there, even compared to pre-fin.
Unfortunately, finasteride killed the other areas of my scalp.

What do you mean? You shed all the scalp hair?

Got thinner everywhere else.

Hair loss hasn’t changed much at all in the last decade. And at 51, it’s hardly grey on my head.

Same here. But i think its just telogen effluvium after 1. sudden hormonal changes 2. crash diet (i lost 10kg out of 80kg within a month) 3. and severe stress on PFS. Shedded like rain piss, hair got less and thinner all over ,even eyebrows thinned and shedded. But since it was a temporary shock to the system im sure hair will recover and will be least shit i got from 4 pills of fin

I’m not so sure if it’s telogen effluvium for me. I feel like it’s androgen receptor upregulation for me (At least for the first 2 months). My face, scalp and hands seem oilier than pre-fin.

In any case, I’m just glad the itching stopped. It was so fucking unbearable.

Hairloss is stopedd totality.

1 Like

My hair is thicker, Shinier, darker and Lustrous than ever now, with a fucked up body offcourse. I just pray everyday for my hair to fall now.

4 Likes

Thats the challange for the science. Why many of us have different reactions, my AR in scalp definately downregulated cause its dry shit like never before, hair Shedding wasnt androgenic caused unfortunately for me:(