Do you dream when you sleep?

Do you dream when you sleep?

• Every night
  • A Few times a week
  • A Few times a month
  • A Few times a year
  • Never

0 voters

In the last 4 years with pfs, I have dreamt no more than a dozen times, and before pfs, I dreamt nightly. Now after my thc oil experience, I’ve been dreaming 2-3 times a week. I am curious to see if there is a correlation between those that manage to get better over time and whether they dream during their sleep. Dreams are powerful hallucinations that I believe help synthesize daily events and potentially cure trauma. I have added a poll but it would be much better if members could post their poll answer, if they had a crash, how long they have had pfs, and then on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst) state the severity of their condition compared to others on this forum from the first months of their sickness to the present (so 2 numbers). I will post mine first.

A few times a month recently but practically never before, I did crash, 4 years and 4 months, 9 to 5 (this is fluctuating at the moment for me).

Never had a dream since I took Propecia first time in 2010, not one dream in 4 years that I remember

1 Like

Lots of dreams every night

i see but i cant remember but very low intense, monthly 8-10

Thanks for the responses so far. Would be great to see the additional information though.

I have vivid dreams multiple times per night. I consistently wake up (2-3 times per night) during/after REM sleep after a vivid dream.

I’m not sure if this is good or bad. I guess it’s better than not hitting REM sleep at all.

A symptom of this syndrome is disrupted sleep cycles for certain.

Because of this we no longer go through the cycles of sleep the same way we did before we got fucked up.

It points toward allopregnanolone and GABA. A lot of things do.

the findings presented here provide further evidence for suggesting that neuroactive steroids may play a physiologically important role in the neuronal network for REM sleep initiation and maintenance.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10007

I have constant dreams and wake up countless times. If I take a nap, I sleep for literally a few minutes and dream so much that I can’t believe I fit all those dreams in such a short amount of time. I have read that if you dream during a short nap like that, that you are very sleep deprived, because you aren’t supposed to dream until like 90 minutes into your sleep.

I wake up feeling as tired as I was before I slept.

Sleep and fatigue are the hardest things for me at present.

1 Like

I sleep well and Dream a lot too. So not much has changed even though my pfs is severe