DO IT! Movember Initiative

Guys, I just sent my video to Erik. The file was too big to send over email, so I posted it as “Unlisted” on YouTube and sent Erik the link. This is an incredible opportunity to gain momentum in this community. Please, everyone should be making a video to show how serious we are in spreading awareness. This is only going to two people for viewing; THAT’S IT! We will be one step closer to finding a cure!

I’m a private person. I don’t even post to social media. I lead a very successful life outside of this bullshit syndrome and have always kept even my success private. Somebody like me just doesn’t send videos of their suffering to anyone. I’m a former noncommissioned officer in the U.S. military and have essentially been trained to hide hide my vulnerabilities from everyone. I’m done with that. If being open about how determinantal this has been to my life to just a few people can make a difference for our community, you can sure as hell bet I’ll be posting. Please, we need all the support we can get.

9 Likes

Well said brother