Do I have pfs? Can I do anything to prevent it?

Hello guys. i took finasteride for 3 days. And quit because I felt the flu like symptoms. Mild Ed, Brainfog,weakness. Im on my fifth day of recovery. Many users describe the crash but I didnt have it. I dont feel cold anymore but I cant know for sure if Im just stressed or its the fin effect. No one tells me when dht returns to normal, I have asked countless times. On day 1,2,3 erections and libido were non existent, however on day 4 and 5 I can achieve 80% of my erections, but they look veiny and kind of different? When does dht return to normal?Am I going to experience pfs? Can I do anything to boost 5ar activity?

1 Like

No one can tell man. I never experienced a crash. I am in this state since the day i left my last pill of poison. I still feel like i am taking that poison even after 5 months. U did a great job with stopping Finasteride as early as possible. Right now the best thing u can do is to not stress about it, live a healthy life style, don’t party or drink alcohol, no smoking offcourse, eat extremely healthy and just relax. Dht usually starts to return within 14 days of quitting but if ur receptors are fucked then that dht is just useless. Don’t worry, consider urself lucky that u stopped it early. All the best.

Im feeling a lot of betteer. I dont feel flu like symptoms anymore. And the only mental side effect is I think caused by immense stress. I can get horny get libido get an erection, sometimes strong sometimes not so strong idk. I dont exactly remember how it was pre fin. I can get an erection even after masturbating once or twice. Yet its not so easy as it was pre fin. I know that Im in a good place still but the thing bugging me is that I feel like the top of my penis is not getting enough blood. I feel like I made A very fast recovery in a short amount of time but I still want to get better and dont get stuck here. Its not been a month Yet since I quit. There were many moments where I thought that I was fully recovered and ok. It goes up and down.

Sometimes during erections I feel like my dick is going to explode its so hard. But its still feels kind of “wrong” and strange? “

DHT comes back 2-3 weeks in. You’re experiencing it now, it’ll even out in a few days to a week.

1 Like

What do you mean. You mean I will get better?

Usually people get better at this stage and then stay better. But some other people don’t get better.

The reason your erections feel like they’re gonna explode is cause of the flood of DHT that returned from your 5AR receptors coming back.

Nothing you can do but wait it out a few more weeks, you’ll be able to tell better by then.

1 Like