Do Any Of These Symptoms Sound Familiar

Symptoms of liver disease

You may not notice any symptoms of liver disease until your liver is badly damaged.

Fatty liver disease does not usually cause any noticeable symptoms unless the build-up of fatty acids in your liver is severe.

If this is the case, symptoms of liver disease include:

weakness
loss of appetite
nausea
abdominal pain 
a general sense of feeling unwell

Symptoms of hepatitis include:

yellowing of the eyes and skin (jaundice)
abdominal pain or tenderness
the appearance of ‘spider-like’ red blood vessels in your skin
loss of appetite
nausea
high temperature, usually around 38°C (101°F)
fatigue

Cirrhosis

The symptoms of cirrhosis usually come in two stages:

Early stage symptoms occur when your liver starts to lose some of its function.
End stage symptoms occur when your liver loses more or all of its function (total loss of liver function is known as liver failure).

Early stage symptoms include:

tiredness and weakness
loss of appetite
weight loss
feeling sick
very itchy skin
blotchy red palms
problems sleeping (insomnia)

Tenderness or pain around the liver (located in your abdomen) is not common (many forms of advanced liver disease don’t have obvious symptoms at first).

Later symptoms include:

jaundice
hair loss
build-up of fluid in the legs, ankles and feet (oedema) or in the abdomen, making you look heavily pregnant (ascites)
dark urine and black, tarry or very pale stools
a tendency to bleed and bruise more easily, such as frequent nosebleeds and bleeding gums
vomiting blood
muscle cramps
right shoulder pain
loss of sexual desire (loss of libido)
dizziness and fatigue
breathlessness
rapid heartbeat
fever and shivering attacks (because you are more prone to infections)
memory loss and confusion
changes in your personality (caused by toxins in the bloodstream affecting your brain)
staggering when walking
increased sensitivity to alcohol and drugs (because the liver cannot process them)
more weight loss from the body and upper arms

CAUSES

Medicines. High doses of some medicines may lead to fatty liver disease. These include tamoxifen, which is used to treat breast cancer, amiodarone, which is used to treat an irregular heartbeat and premarin and Ortho-est, which are used as hormone replacement therapy (HRT).

See the connection anybody???

How come nobody talked about this? It seems to be a logical explanation of what has happened to us in my opinion.

Because these two forms of liver disease are very VERY noticeable in a ultrasound test…I’ve had plenty and the only things that arent normal in me are my spleen (swollen) and my prostate ( swollen and has a cyst). If we had any of these conditions it would show right up, which isn’t the case at all.

Oh I see. Thanks

I strongly believe PFS is a liver issue. There are many PFS guys here who have reported elevated liver enzymes. I have all the symptoms indicating liver problem like easily bruisable skin, large belly, nausea(which has decreased), sleep issues, edema in my legs, swelling in both legs close to ankles, exposed teeth roots, body hair loss etc. All point towards liver issues. I wonder if it is not liver then what it is? absence of clinical diagnosis does not mean we do not have liver issues. Maybe we have liver dysfunction without apparent physical or noticeable damage.