Disulfiram for Lyme Disease & Increasing DHT in the Brain

Disulfiram: A Test of Symptom Reduction Among Patients With Previously Treated Lyme Disease

Diencephalon 5 alpha-reductase activity showed a highly significant increase (p less than 0.01) after a single administration of carbamazepine, reserpine, diazepam, phenytoin, phenobarbital or disulfiram. A significant increase (p less than 0.05) was also found after a single administration of methylphenidate, caffeine or methamphetamine.ā€

6 Likes

Anyone used this before here?

@Andrew35 I appreciate you posting this. I think that this is a big deal for many on this site. The promise that Disulfiram is showing in the treatment of parasitic infections is hopeful. What are your thoughts? Is it a treatment you are considering? Do you believe you have Lyme or some other parasitic infection, or were you interested because of the DHT connection?

3 Likes

If I read the second link in the post correctly, the test rats seemed to have a 3 day recovery!

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it does work but for us?
Who knows

THEY JUST GOTTA FIND WHAT CAUSED THIS!!!

1 Like

Add cyclosporine there. It increases 5ar activity without increasing serum DHT. I already talked about this in the photos of psychical changes post.