Distraught with my life

It’s so sad that in a few years. I’ll be ok with a low libido… :frowning:

Oh what could’ve been… I messed it all up

1 Like

I know, it’s super sad to think about. But the attitude of the moderators is that we’re not folding our cards and giving up. We’re gonna try and figure this thing out, and see how we can help ourselves. We have a huge uphill battle, but we really made progress in 2019. I’ve only had this condition for about 3 years, but from what I know, we’re in the best position yet.

2 Likes

Soon I’ll be using Methamphetamine to try and stimulate a libido, it is by far the strongest stimulant for this purpose.

After that. I’ll run proviron and masteron, not at the same time but in that order to see how I respond to them.

I respect the attitude of you and the moderators and I’m glad you are at a place of acceptance. I am willing to take thse risks to expand knowledge on pfs (if such a thing will even do that)

Many people report success with methylphenidate no? I understand the advantages of avoiding treatment but I’ve used about every drug on the planet and I’m willing to experiment.

If I get worse that would suck but if I can find some interesting results then it will surely expand the limited knowledge we have on pfs.

For example high serotonin and dopamine triggered by meth used to make me incredibly horny. I’m wondering if such an effect is possible post-pfs.

As for masteron and proviron I’m just hoping they can give my libido and mood a boost, I’m willing to accept the risk. My high TRT doses I seem to recover from after a couple of weeks so worse case scenario I feel shitty for a bit.

I’ve always been a risk taker, probably a problem with my prefrontal cortext. Its why I took accutane I thought hell I want the strongest acne medicine! It’s also why I took fin without proper research into its side effects…

So yeah its has got me into a lot of shit and it will probably continue to as you say :joy:

I’ll let the forum know how things go. Successful stimulation of libido through stimulants means mild doses of amphetamine/methylphenidate may be a temporary treatment. I’m just using methamphetamine because I’ve used it in the past and I also know its probably the best for the sexual effects so should it fail, it would be interesting results to the forum regardless.

Sorry for the tangent, glad you’ve found a peaceful life through acceptance :pray:

1 Like

Never every dont methaamphetamines, never play with dopamine externally. I repeat NEVER

1 Like

My dopamine receptors recovered after extreme meth abuse. I’d say they’re a lot more adaptable to recovery than serotonin. At this point I don’t care about messing with my dopamine, dopamine damage isn’t like androgen damage. Theres a chance to bounce back so long as you don’t go too hard imo

Your body is not the same with PFS.

3 Likes

I’ve used amphetamine and cocaine since pfs and recovery was exactly the same as if I hadn’t had PFS. Just anecdotal evidence from me.

1 Like

I am fighting a similair disease, PSSD, for 2 years now. Everything that I have tried has worsened me. I went from an extroverted happy guy with lots of friends, to an empty shell who can’t even have a normal conversation anymore. I have bad anhedonia, no emotions and no libido. Had to move in with my parents, to lay down and rot there all day in bed. I have left the house around 5 times in the past 6 months, mostly for things like doctors. I don´t see my friends anymore (they feel like strangers) and girls, well, that ofcourse is off the table. Sorry, but all these comments above here about you will get better are just bullshit. The fact is, it’s extremely rare to get better, and there is a big chance you get worse trying shit. The only legit chance of maybe getting better is research and probably gene therapy, which takes years upon years. THIS is the reality of these diseases, don’t sugarcoat shit. People should make decisions based on reality, not on fantasies.

I do want to tell you, try to wait it out for a few months more though. Things do change in the first months. After that initial period you can make decisions about the future based on a more solid baseline, instead of the fluctuating beginning period.

11 Likes

Thanks for your experience mate. Good read. I too aren’t convinced in sudden recovery, not for no reason. Hopefully I have some success with hormone therapy else I’m doomed.

It’s awful what’s happened to us and that these drugs are even allowed to exist

4 Likes

Man, thaks Good because when im in TRT the mental symphtons go way, but my ED stay and Just when i’m not crashed my Dicks work.
Now i’m natural to observe How my body Will responds, until now i Fell worse. But something that relieve my emmotional and Fell better like i was before PFS, is do sports. If you doesn’t tried It i recomend. After exercises i Fell so great and my day get better.

1 Like

What did you do to crash your Testosterone levels Invictus? Was it just the Progesterone? Anything else?

(I too am suffering from milk thistle and not Finesteride)

And then there’s people like me with a list far longer than him. Try having chronic neuropathy, all over your body, oedema like things happening, reduced subcutaneous fat, massively increased sensitivity to your clothes, painful super dry scalp, dry everything, lost your future abroad in the sun with a beautiful Spanish girlfriend, lost job, weaker prostrate, lost muscular body, and the fatigue is horrendous.

2 Likes

How much success did you have while using drugs or methamphetamine? Used xtc as well? Very interested

1 Like

If you injest testosterone your body will stop it’s natural production, because it deems the exogenous test to be sufficient. Once quitting, your total test will be crashed

Im clean now don’t take any drugs other than weed but I will say back when I used to abuse stimulants I could get my libido to levels just as high if not higher than my natural pre-pfs libido.

3 Likes